Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The spring weather has been so lovely, fine & sunny here lately I wanted to try to get some outdoor shots of the girls. But Minx and Brooke were not co-operating. They were too preoccupied with running to the fence barking at the golden retriever dog next door so I gave up and confined them indoors for more mundane indoor shots instead. :roll:

Minx

Brooke

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rubyfox said:
Absolutely gorgeous, stunning pics :shock:
Did you take them yourself?
Thank you. :) Yes, I did take them myself but I've just downloaded a free 30 day trial of Paint Shop Pro and did a one step photo fix on most of the pics. Didn't change them much but think it sharpened some of them up a bit. It changed the colour just a little too, and I wasn't sure about that??? I had intended to have a go at making a siggy, but I think I will leave it to the experts! :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i love these pics they are so (my word for these two lil angels - e l e g a n t! lol) where did you get the free trial from which website - i have been looking for it but it was being awkward lol.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xfayex said:
i love these pics they are so (my word for these two lil angels - e l e g a n t! lol) where did you get the free trial from which website - i have been looking for it but it was being awkward lol.
This is website and 'Paint Shop Pro X Trial' is the one I chose to download.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Downloads/Trials

I've had fun framing pics of my granddaughter to send to my daughter. :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mychisangel said:
xfayex said:
This is website and 'Paint Shop Pro X Trial' is the one I chose to download.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Downloads/Trials

I've had fun framing pics of my granddaughter to send to my daughter. :p :wave:
Here are a couple of pics I didn't do anything with.

Or maybe you can see the difference here, the first of the following I didn't alter and the second is one that I altered and posted.

Unaltered

Altered

With the two sleeping pics of Minx I actually softened them. As I said before my pics were pretty clear to begin with, the main difference I found was in the colour. :wave:

OMG Now I think, seeing them together, I like the original better. But I was just having fun 'playing around' with the pics. :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
all your pics are just stunning! this may sound dumb or whatever but i've always wanted to visit NZ and i was wondering if you could possibly take some pics of stuff for me. i doubt i'll ever be able to visit anywhere outside the us....

·
Registered
521 Posts
MAY! Those pics are absolutley GORGEOUS!!! The one of them together is just perfection! You have to frame that! Thats an order :lol:

luv4mygirls said:
all your pics are just stunning! this may sound dumb or whatever but i've always wanted to visit NZ and i was wondering if you could possibly take some pics of stuff for me. i doubt i'll ever be able to visit anywhere outside the us....
And Mandy I can help you out with NZ pics too! I'm sure May will take some lovely pics too:) I'm gonna go take a pic off my deck now seeing as it's such a gorgeous day!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ruby's Ma said:
MAY! Those pics are absolutley GORGEOUS!!! The one of them together is just perfection! You have to frame that! Thats an order :lol:

luv4mygirls said:
And Mandy I can help you out with NZ pics too! I'm sure May will take some lovely pics too:) I'm gonna go take a pic off my deck now seeing as it's such a gorgeous day!
Thanks Peta, you're such a flatterer. :p Hehe I was hoping you'd come to the party and was going to ask you if you could help out with NZ pics.

Mandy here's a good website with some really great pics. Just scroll down and click on any region.
http://www.hahn-online.info/en/NewZealand/new_zealand.html

Bay of Islands, near top of North Island is hubby's and my favourite holiday destination but we want to travel the South Island again sometime. The scenery down there is very different from the North Island but both are beautiful. Peta and I are both in the Wellington region and we DO intend to meet up sometime. Wouldn't that be something? Pics of Ruby, Minx and Brooke all together?

It's great where we both are, only anything from 10 - 30 minutes from different large shopping malls and only minutes (for me) to the reserve and river. There are also a number of lifestyle properties near where I am too, like the one Peta's family have. We can get in the car and be in a country setting in only a very short time. Sorry I haven't any digital pics I can post right now and if I want the odd photo scanned I have to ask my son to do it for me as I don't have a scanner.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Camilla said:
WOW May your pics of the girls are stunning! My hubby saw them and he is a photographer and he thought they looked very professional! Such sweet girls you have.... :D
Thank you Camilla. That is really flattering! :lol: I think my little angels are little sweethearts. Little chi's really are the most loveable, precious little beings aren't they. Happy birthday again to your beautiful little Poppy. :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
mychisangel said:
Ruby's Ma said:

luv4mygirls said:
Thanks Peta, you're such a flatterer. :p Hehe I was hoping you'd come to the party and was going to ask you if you could help out with NZ pics.

Mandy here's a good website with some really great pics. Just scroll down and click on any region.
http://www.hahn-online.info/en/NewZealand/new_zealand.html

Bay of Islands, near top of North Island is hubby's and my favourite holiday destination but we want to travel the South Island again sometime. The scenery down there is very different from the North Island but both are beautiful. Peta and I are both in the Wellington region and we DO intend to meet up sometime. Wouldn't that be something? Pics of Ruby, Minx and Brooke all together?

It's great where we both are, only anything from 10 - 30 minutes from different large shopping malls and only minutes (for me) to the reserve and river. There are also a number of lifestyle properties near where I am too, like the one Peta's family have. We can get in the car and be in a country setting in only a very short time. Sorry I haven't any digital pics I can post right now and if I want the odd photo scanned I have to ask my son to do it for me as I don't have a scanner.
thank you Peta and thanks so much May! i could get lost in those pics lol!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luv4mygirls said:
thank you Peta and thanks so much May! i could get lost in those pics lol!
Mandy, just to let you know Peta posted some pics for you in General Chat and I added a couple too. It's under "NZ Pics for Mandy". :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
They are such Beautiful girls!!!

I love how they "pose" for the camera...Gizmo has an attention span of...oh about 2 seconds :shock:

He strikes a nice pose but with my small camera delay by the time it actually takes the picture he is off!!!! LOL....

Really lovely pics.. :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts