Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this huge toy St. Bernard for my granddoggy Lily's birthday present and thought I'd take some pics of my little angels with it. Minx, as usual, was camera shy and when I finally managed to coax her to stay put she hid behind Brooke.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love seeing photos of chis with their brothers or sisters - they're so cute. The stuffed animal is cute too ... I still have a giant stuffed teddy bear that I would dress in a hawaain shirt and hat, put in my passenger seat and drive in the HOV lane. I was never pulled over either - I guess from the back, he looked like a person!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rachael Polachek said:
Wow, that is some big stuffed animal! :shock: Minx looks so adorable hiding behind her big sister and both look ultra cute in their bandanas. But my favorite pic is Brooke leaning against the Saint Bernard's face and smooshing it. :lol: As always, gorgeous girls and lovely pics.
Thanks Rachael. :) Hubby didn't want me to buy the bandanas. He said only boy doggies wear them, not girls. The salesgirl said both could wear them, or else she just had a good sales pitch?????? :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cooper said:
I love seeing photos of chis with their brothers or sisters - they're so cute. The stuffed animal is cute too ... I still have a giant stuffed teddy bear that I would dress in a hawaain shirt and hat, put in my passenger seat and drive in the HOV lane. I was never pulled over either - I guess from the back, he looked like a person!!
LOL :D That is so funny, but what is the HOV lane??? :?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Why does this not surprise me in the least? :shock:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
mychisangel said:
Cooper said:
Oops... I guess you don't need HOVs in New Zealand... they're High Occupancy Vehicle lanes on the highway where you have to have a certain number of people in your car. Kind of like the express lane at the grocery store.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
mychisangel said:
Cooper said:
The HOV lane (at least in Boston) is the high speed lane in which you must have at least two people in the car in order to use. I can't for the life of me think what HOV stands for, though the "V" is probably "vehicle." It's meant to encourage car-pooling during commuting hours.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cooper said:
mychisangel said:
Cooper said:
I still have a giant stuffed teddy bear that I would dress in a hawaain shirt and hat, put in my passenger seat and drive in the HOV lane. I was never pulled over either - I guess from the back, he looked like a person!!
Oops... I guess you don't need HOVs in New Zealand... they're High Occupancy Vehicle lanes on the highway where you have to have a certain number of people in your car. Kind of like the express lane at the grocery store.
:lol: :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
What absolutely wonderful pictures!!! They look soo tiny next to that big 'ole Saint Bernard dog!! :wink:

·
Registered
683 Posts
OMG I thought they were both the same dog from the ciggy when i've seen you around before - its amazing how alike they look, and they are very beautiful!

I dont think she's hiding i think she's getting closest and cuddly with the teddy and her sis is happy to be at the front getin her pics taken hee hee

1 - 20 of 32 Posts