Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little time to fill in before meeting up with family and then going out for dinner so decided to take some pics of my girls. But I ended up being in the dogbox with hubby because I wasn't ready on time.

Minx

Brooke

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I dont think you should be allowed to put Brooke and Minx pics on here as I want them even more, :(
I love love love these chi's :love4:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Roie said:
they make great poses.. do you hold up food or do they get in those positions by themselves?? Beautiful pics..
Thanks. :) I posted the pics in the exact sequence they were taken. For the 1st two of Minx I was waving squeaky toys and squeaking them. But Brooke just wanted to lie down and go to sleep. Hubby was down below washing his car (we were in a room on the upper level) and I called out to him thru' the open window and when he answered that's when I got the 4th & 5th pics of Brooke with ears down. She sat up as if to say "Where's my daddy" and in the 6th pic was looking down towards the direction of his voice from down below outside as I told him to keep calling out to her. :D :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xx-nathalie-xx said:
stunning girls..... :roll: what can i say ....... :D :D they are def in my calendar :wink:

kisses nat
Thanks Nat :p Yours are definitely going to be in mine too! :wave:

Nemochi, your Stitch is definitely going to be such a stunning boy. He's the cutest, most adorable li'l baby! :p

Thanks Mandy! :p They're usually just about ready for a nap when I take pics as any other time they're too full of beans and won't keep still. And I'm hopeless at action shots! :wink: :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rubyfox said:
I dont think you should be allowed to put Brooke and Minx pics on here as I want them even more, :(
I love love love these chi's :love4:
Their breeder doesn't take orders for her chi's, they get snapped up by word of mouth and she was considering 'retiring' Brooke's mummy but if you do move to NZ I'll give you an intro!!!!!! Cheers, May :wave:

Rachael, I'm beginning to sound like a broken down record. Every day I keep saying to my family "I looove my li'l girls". :p :wave:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts