Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ilovesadie said:
So stylish!! The last two pictures just crack me up! Are they sleeping? They are just too cute!
LOL They always end up going to sleep on me when I'm trying to take pics. But as soon as I put my camera away they generally are wide awake again. I think they find this modelling stuff very boring. :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw i love love love how you dress them like twins!!! and those plast pics are great! i thought they were sniffing something at the same time.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. :angel8:
Rachael Polachek said:
And what, pray tell, will they carry in their pockets? :lol:
'nabi' "I wonder what they will put in those pockets"
LOL If Minx had her way she would fill them up with all the "goodies" she sometimes brings in thru' the cat door from outside - twigs, bark from the garden, dried leaves, etc. Then she settles down to chew on them. Brooke could fill hers with little pics of Lily, Bella and all the other wonderful chi's that I could print off from this site, but then her pockets would be overflowing because they're all so gorgeous. :laughing5:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
chimom said:
How adorable! Especially those last two pics. How in the world do you get them to pose exactly alike? Love the jackets - they look nice and snuggly and warm. Course it's sort of hard for me to think about cold weather right now - in Florida it's running in the 90's now. Whew.....
Thank you chimom :happy7: They sometimes lie side by side if they're not in a bed but Brooke is such a snuggler she usually likes to lie on top of Minx, who eventually growls at her and moves away because she is being squashed. We've had temps in the morning of 0, -1, and -2 degrees Cent. where I am, not sure what that is in fahrenheit. The frosty morning is usually followed by a sunny day, but apparently a cold southerly wind and rain is on the way again. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.