Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minx and Brooke had just come in from the back garden (hair all tousled and Minx in her 'rags') and were settling down for a nap but Mom & Dad had other plans. After a little photo session they were brushed out, clothed in nice sweaters and it was off for a car ride while we shopped for floor tiles. Afterwards I thought, now why hadn't I done that in order of - brush chis, dress them presentably and then take photos? Never mind here they are in unkempt state.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
They are so stunning..they never could look bad ! I love how the deck furniture color co-ordinates with Minx and Brooke !

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. :) Minx & Brooke are flattered by your comments so have forgiven me for taking pics of them looking dishevelled. :laughing8:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SunnyFLMum said:
Seeing you babies is like a look in the future for me...Gizmo has the same coloring!!! I was studying the hair patterns...LOL...

I hope he will be as stunning as your beautiful girls are :wave:
That you for that. :) I've always thought Gizmo to be ultra cute and I definitely think he's going to have a much thicker and luxurious coat than my wee girls. I've given up hoping theirs will get as thick and glorious as Ruby's :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts