Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Minx, mean Mommy had her posing for pics on her birthday even! But she didn't really mind as she got extra treats this morning and she and Brooke got their favourite Sheep's Ears to chew on. Then tonight they had some lean chicken from the KFC which we seldom have because I prefer Pizza if we buy takeaway food. And the night before they both had some porterhouse steak.

Minx Birthday Pics

And with Brooke

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
happy birthday beautiful girl!!!!!!! and as we like to do in our family:

happy minx's birthday brooke :)

(there was a lot of jealousy amongst us kids so every birthday between me and my cousin we'd get a present too with a card from our grama "happy mandy's birthday april or vice versa" lol. can you say spoiled!?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
luv4mygirls said:
happy birthday beautiful girl!!!!!!! and as we like to do in our family:

happy minx's birthday brooke :)

(there was a lot of jealousy amongst us kids so every birthday between me and my cousin we'd get a present too with a card from our grama "happy mandy's birthday april or vice versa" lol. can you say spoiled!?
Hehe Mandy I know what you mean! :D Brooke has enjoyed Minx's birthday too. Got the same yummy treats and food and I'm going to be buying them identical new t-shirts (they only have winter clothes) which will be a late present for Minx and an early one for Brooke's birthday in early Dec. :p Minx & Brooke say "thank you" Mandy. :lol: :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Happy Birthday Minx - it is ozzy and Lilys bday tomorrow - how about that and they both are 2 too so you were born 1 day apart :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts