Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprisingly Brooke was the difficult one for this photo shoot, She just wanted to flop down and go to sleep. Minx even obliged with flattened ears in the first pic with Brooke. It is only the SECOND time ever I have seen MinkyBoo with flattened ears!

LOOK RACHAEL! :D Just for you! :p

Presenting Minx!!!!!!

Here's Brooke

My two angels again

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Those two are so adorable... I could look at their photos all day long. And I would like to thank Minx for posing for the camera - it's good to see that gorgeous face!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
AWW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the first Minx one and last Brooke one! they both look so sweet and kind natured :) Minx looks like such a shy girl! gotta love those darlings :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
The only word that really comes t mind when i look at Minx and Brooke is elegant - i dont know why but they always look so elegant!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Minx and Brooke are just stunning chi's! They have such healthy looking coats and the cutest little faces!!! I love to see them! (Cooper does too! :wink: )

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cooper said:
Those two are so adorable... I could look at their photos all day long. And I would like to thank Minx for posing for the camera - it's good to see that gorgeous face!!!
Minx says "Thank you. I hope Cooper likes my photos cos' I really dig him!" and Brooke says "Me too!". I think after hearing me 'singing' (hubby will tell you I am a female William Hung gone terribly wrong) and making all sorts of weird animal noises to try to get Brooke to stay awake for the camera, Minx thought she better spare herself all that and get it over and done with. I actually had to give up on Brooke and let her have a little snooze first. :D :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
mychisangel said:
Cooper said:
Minx says "Thank you. I hope Cooper likes my photos cos' I really dig him!" and Brooke says "Me too!". I think after hearing me 'singing' (hubby will tell you I am a female William Hung gone terribly wrong) and making all sorts of weird animal noises to try to get Brooke to stay awake for the camera, Minx thought she better spare herself all that and get it over and done with. I actually had to give up on Brooke and let her have a little snooze first. :D :wave:
I, too, make the weird animal noises to get Lily to look at the camera. She has learned to ignore me. If I'm ever being attacked by a rabid mountain goat, she will be of no assistance whatsoever. :roll:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xx-nathalie-xx said:
you must have a gazillion of these magnificent pics by now :D they don't take a wrong pic do they :wink:

kisses nat
Thanks Nat. I actually have to delete HEAPS of photos to get a few good ones. Minx shuts her little eyes a lot, which is why I still don't get as many pics of her as Brooke. I looooove digital cameras!!! :D :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rachael Polachek said:
I, too, make the weird animal noises to get Lily to look at the camera. She has learned to ignore me. If I'm ever being attacked by a rabid mountain goat, she will be of no assistance whatsoever. :roll:
:sign5: I do cat meeows, wolf howling, etc but hubby thinks my singing is worse than all that combined. I "try" to sing "How much is that doggy in the window" so I can do the "woof woof" bits! :D

Rachael, I really did say to Minx & Brooke "How about an ears down just for Rachael?", and was absolutely stoked when I saw they BOTH had ears down in that first pic. Truedinks, I only ever saw Minx running around with ears down for the very first time last week, when she was hoping for another tiny bit of tender porterhouse steak which we were preparing to marinate. So, that was only the second time ever Minkyboo has done ears down, specially for you Rachael. Minky and Brooky love you and Lily very much. :love3: They look at Lily's pic on my slide show of photos on my screensaver sometimes too. :colors: Hehe Brooke obviously couldn't decide whether to do ears down or not in that last pic. She has one up and one down! :D :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts