Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, went to Walmart today and couldn't resist this hoodie for Miss Fern. Isnt it cute! I bought her the XXS and it fits just right. Doesn't she look just thrilled to have that hood on rofl!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kimberly, it was soo nice to hit the walmart and find some new doggie things today :) Heee heee...Fern doesn't mind clothing at all, but not sure about the hood.

Lori

What a doll! She doesn't look unhappy to me. :) Cute hoodie!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Now that's just adorable. Her little face is so sweet. She is just a little sweetheart!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww what a little doll Miss Fern is! She looks sooo precious in her little pink hoodie. What a perfect fit! I'm so glad to see new pics of her. All of your little ones are so adorable, we need pics of them more often. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is an angel!! What a sweet little face and I love her hoodie!
Thanks, It really is a nice one.

Now that's just adorable. Her little face is so sweet. She is just a little sweetheart!!!
Thanks :)She's such a feisty little girl, but a sweetie just the same.

Awww what a little doll Miss Fern is! She looks sooo precious in her little pink hoodie. What a perfect fit! I'm so glad to see new pics of her. All of your little ones are so adorable, we need pics of them more often. :)
Hee heee..thanks, I know I'm super bad about updating.

Ooh that is nice. Is is velour? I like it :)
Um Hey Whoever is going to be my Secret Santa...I want Fern for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hee heeee...thanks, yeah, its a really nice velour. lol...uh oh..I better keep an eye on her lol!!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nawww she looks gorgeous :) pink is really her colour
Thanks girl..I just LOVE pink as well.

miss fern...you are a doll....thank you for modeling that shirt....now I need to check out walmart...:)..
Thanks..Yeah, go check it out I was surprised at how nice these are.

that's a really nice hoodie I better check out walmart with my luck we won't have it here in canada lol we don't get anything good :D
Thanks..yeah check em' out. I hope they have some there for ya'

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
now that is adorable! i love it :D i dont even know where the closet walmart is let alone a target lol :( today i bought a hoodie that was $15...gosh LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts