Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to thank everyone again for all their name suggestions, wish I could have chosen them all, lol. Now after many requests...these aren't as good as yesterdays as it is past her bedtime and all she wants to do is sleep, lol. I am praying for warmer weather and no rain tomorrow so I can take her out back for some better pics. But here is my baby girl, Merlie!

·
Registered
793 Posts
AWE!!!!! SHES SO GORGEOUS!!!! I love her coloring! Shes more speckled than mine is!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is plumb full of specks, lol...more than I have seem on most merles, her little muzzle is all dots, I love it, lol! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Merlie is MAGNIFICENT!! :) LOVE HER!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She's absolutely gorgeous. I hope you don't mind, I put one of her pictures as the background for my desktop. My hubby really likes her too.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank guys! And Baby Babs, I don't mind at all, just makes me that much more proud ;) I'm so glad she's loved!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
She is such a unique, ultra feminine girl. I love everything about her. She is quite treasured already. Kisses from us.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........She is beautiful and very adorable! I love her markings and coloring.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts