Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of Lily, I hope they capture the fun day we had!! I feel happier with her now. I've have a few half days and spending time with her has helped. It's her 1st Christmas and we put the tree up, she looks so cute sniffing round it!!
Only naughty thing today - she ate her poo!!! I was saying NO NO NO NO NO. But it was like she found it irresistible. Never mind!

This was taken in the spare room I use as my dressing room. It's a bit messy, well, extremely messy, but Lily managed to find a spot to chew her toy!

With said toy on the sofa

Look at her little tongue!!

I put her collar and lead on today, just round the house. She was jumping around like a dancing bear, but after a while she was fine. I can't WAIT to take her for her 1st walk!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
What a little Doll! I just love that last pic:)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is so adorable :love5: You can just tell she's going to grow into a gorgeous chihuahua!!
I love the black stripe down her back. So cute.

And Carl ate his poop for a year and a half...it's gross, but it happens ;)

·
Registered
774 Posts
beautiful little girl. i'm glad that it is working out for you and lily. my max eats his poo too. but he is getting better at leaving it alone. i use the phrase "leave it" when i don't want him to mess with something including poo.
love the pics. keep them coming.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I'm so glad you're feeling better about her! She is so cute. And Holly's a poo-eater too!! As she's gotten older, I'm a lot better about predicting when she's going to go so I can pick it up right away. And I don't believe that it has anything to do with her missing something in her diet -- I think it's just something some of them do!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts