Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.. I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I have not abandoned you guys.. my hard drive is fried and we're working on getting everything fixed with our internet.
Another anonymous apology- to our SS, we have NOT forgotten you. Part of your pup's gift is taking some time to complete due to.. uhm, how do I put this without revealing anything.. the necessary.. parts being backordered. =/ Trust me though, it will be WELL worth the wait. We didn't expect it to be out of stock but I guess that was our fault with the holidays having everything backordered. This special gift is being made with love, and we hope this doesn't disqualify us from further exchanges. I'm sure you know who you are at this point, at least, I kinda hope you do because I'd hate to think that anyone else hasn't gotten theirs yet, lol. Anyway I just want to send out a personal apology, you and your pup haven't been forgotten!!!
As far as us, everyones doing very well. Gatsby has a new mother.. but not a new home.. ;) a married couple who's our best friends has moved in with us and Gatsby is smitten with Jen (wife) as much as she is with him. Once we get internet I've told her all about this forum and I'm certain she'll join too. The two of them are just adorable together; she's as in love with him as much as I am with Kahlua (and you all know just how obsessive that is!)
Eleanor is getting a super fluffy winter coat. Kahlua's perfectly precious as ever. And Aloysius has bloomed so much from the dog we got, he's soo cuddly and exciteble. The only thing is he gets very nervous in car rides, but LOVES going out to whatever destination we take him to. So we're hoping eventually he'll realize that the car ride means fun times ahead.
Everybody LOVES the raw diet, I want to update the raw feeding journey thread but I'll wait til I can actually make regular ones again. The dogs eat chicken necks, ground beef, chicken breast, pork chunks, eggs, pork heart.. all enthusiastically. Aloysius likes rubbing his neck on thawed kidney so we freeze it... I'm very sad that nobody likes the smelts. =( They all jumped up to eat them and as son as they got them in their mouths dropped them like, "Mom, wtf...?" we're going to try again frozen, as that's how most of them take their organ.. but I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions? Maybe soaking them in some of the meat juice..?
Anyway I'm at my parents again and just wanted to pop in. I miss you guys tons and hearing about all your pups.. it's kinda funny how I've never met any of you but I feel like I know you and your pets just like anyone else... *sighs*.. best wishes, hope everyone had good holidays and is enjoying the new year.

Love,
Katie, Rob, Kahlua, Ellie, Gatsby & Aloysius

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey girl! :hello1:
So good to hear from you all! :) I think it's amazing you have them all switched over to RAW now and they are loving it. Very cool!
Hopefully you'll have time to post pictures of the puppers soon, I miss the beautiful Kahlua!! :love2:

Hope everything else is going wonderfully for you!
Darcie

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Glad to hear from you again!! Check in when you can!!

Brody isn't a big fish fan so I don't make him eat them. He will occasionally eat sardines but he hates shellfish and he despises salmon. I tried for awhile to get him to eat it but then gave up. He has other choices thank goodness and luckily he loves the salmon oil! Why he hates the fish but likes the oil is a mystery. ha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts