Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take a quick moment to let everyone know why I'm gonna be "missing in action" for the next little while. My daughter has some serious life issues going on and she needs her momma. I feel torn in two trying to handle this household and hers too....and hers is long distance. She lives several hours away, so right now I'm meeting myself coming and going. Needless to say, I've got to concentrate on that and do what needs doing.

I'm not leaving. I'm just not gonna be able to be here that often until things get settled down a bit. I will try to get back as often as possible. Meanwhile, please add us to your prayer list.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
We will miss you. However, we really understand. Thank you for letting us know. And you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending happy ending thoughts your way. And please let us know if there is anything we can do!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Family comes first Lisa! Go take care of your daughter and then come back to us. :) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Sorry your daughter is going through so much, hopefully it will all get resolved soon. We will miss you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Lisa, rest assured you and your family will be in my prayers..Blessings, Deb

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Lisa, I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter having some problems. I hope things get better soon. We will miss you while you are gone, and be sending our thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear your daughter is having some problems. I will definitely keep you both in my thoughts, we'll miss you. I hope things are better soon. x

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Lisa we will all be thinking of you and wishing you and your daughter the best. (((HUGS))). Take your time and do what you can help. We'll still be here for you.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I want to take a quick moment to let everyone know why I'm gonna be "missing in action" for the next little while. My daughter has some serious life issues going on and she needs her momma. I feel torn in two trying to handle this household and hers too....and hers is long distance. She lives several hours away, so right now I'm meeting myself coming and going. Needless to say, I've got to concentrate on that and do what needs doing.

I'm not leaving. I'm just not gonna be able to be here that often until things get settled down a bit. I will try to get back as often as possible. Meanwhile, please add us to your prayer list.
Lisa I am sorry to read this, real life is always a priority! take care of things there, everything will be here when you get back :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
We will miss you and your posts - life never runs on a straight line it always has it's ups and downs, hope everything settles and we see you again soon :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
lisa i am so sorry to hear your daughter is having problems i will keeo you both in my prayers....i hope everthing will be oh for yous...xxxx

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Just thinking of Lisa, hope things are OK. Has anyone heard from her?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
We will miss having you around, I hope everything works out well for your family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts