Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the advice of others responding to my posts about my puppy Lito passing away and got another chi. His name is Ernie he was born dec 15 five days after Lito and has almost the same markings as Lito just a diff color he is white with brown spots and he is a ball of fire. His mom was a long haired chi that weighed about 6 pounds and his father is a short hair around 4 pounds. I got to meet his parents and it was a good situation were he was raised so I broke down and I had to get him. I will never forget Lito but having Ernie helps ease everything. I will post a pic of him soon. Joe...

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
lito

hey, as i previously wrote, it's hard at first for loving this new one without thinking about lito and without feeling bad , but it's really for the best!!
i still think of viper.....but now i have cosmo and paris ,i'm trying to give him a nicer place in my head...without thinking about the pain!!

don't forget to post pics :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
there's a book i read about dog's and other pet's staying around to show the new pet the ropes. i believe that, i beleive that my tasha bird is right here getting ready for the new arrival..... if i think of the name of the book i'll post it. it's a great book to help ease the pain.......

·
Registered
518 Posts
Joe,
I'm so happy for you. You were so good to Lito and did your best for him. In his short time here, he knew he was loved. He'll always be in your heart. I think you made the right decision in getting another puppy. I wish you years and years of love and joy with your Ernie. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
What wonderful words eveyrbody said.
I am glad you got Ernie, now you and ernie can have lots of years of happiness, and Little lito will be watching over you.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that! You will never forget Lito but Ernie will ease your pain. I can't wait to see pics of your new boy! :wink:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Cant wait to see a picture of your Ernie! I know you miss Lito, but this little one will help with the your loss. Congrats!! :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
That is great..I hope you have a wonderful time with your new baby and that your pain at losing Lito will dull with time... :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That's great news, Joe! Congrats on your new baby. We're looking forward to hearing all about little Ernie and seeing pics when you get to post some. :p

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
Joe,
I'm so happy for you. You were so good to Lito and did your best for him. In his short time here, he knew he was loved. He'll always be in your heart. I think you made the right decision in getting another puppy. I wish you years and years of love and joy with your Ernie. :)
:D AGREED! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts