Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
missing??

I was wondering the same thing. I enjoyed her posts. Hope all is well with her and her Chihuahuas :flower:

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
It worrisome. I try to check CP almost everyday. (It's my stress relief) I haven't seen it this quiet, ever.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hi all! I'm still alive lol! Pups are doing great. I went to Real Estate school a couple months ago, passed the course. Still working working on getting the license. I am taking the State exam again soon. I do pop in here every once in a while, but it is very slow on here. I don't recognize most of the embers :-(. Hope all is well with everyone!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Where is Miosha? Haven't heard from her. I miss my Oak Park IL chihuahua friend! Hope everything is OK.

Thanks for the concern! All is well. I have never lived in Oak Park. I was in Aurora but have since moved to Lisle. Hope all is well with you.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I everyone! I've been more off than on recently too. Lots of new people I don't recognize as well but that's not an excuse--I need to get to know them. I do check in from time to time but like others I 've noticed things are slow. Makes me very sad as like Zelko there was a time this site was my pick-me-up and stress relief. I will never be able to thank so many of you for what I have learned from you that has greatly improved Lulu's life!!! Elaine, I saw that beauty queen that has joined your pack! What a little stunner!!!! Hope it's all peace and love in your household. :) I have an 11month old grandbaby girl that was born 10 weeks early and weighed 2 lbs 4 ozs but she's completely caught up and perfect now! So much to be thankful for but much of what has kept me missing. Hope to hear from those who remember me and for those who don't--tell me about yourself. Lol
Let's get things going again on here!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I everyone! I've been more off than on recently too. Lots of new people I don't recognize as well but that's not an excuse--I need to get to know them. I do check in from time to time but like others I 've noticed things are slow. Makes me very sad as like Zelko there was a time this site was my pick-me-up and stress relief. I will never be able to thank so many of you for what I have learned from you that has greatly improved Lulu's life!!! Elaine, I saw that beauty queen that has joined your pack! What a little stunner!!!! Hope it's all peace and love in your household. :) I have an 11month old grandbaby girl that was born 10 weeks early and weighed 2 lbs 4 ozs but she's completely caught up and perfect now! So much to be thankful for but much of what has kept me missing. Hope to hear from those who remember me and for those who don't--tell me about yourself. Lol
Let's get things going again on here!!!
hi Tina ! belated congrats on your grandbaby. aww, i'd love to see a pic of her sometime :). it must be so fun to have a litte girl to buy things for ...

we are all very happy with little Sky. Ellie and her have become best of friends and Minnie and Tootsie have accepted her too. she sometimes is alittle bit scared of new things but, i'm sure she will get over that... I hope. i'm going to post some new pics of her shortly

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I was also thinking about her. I'm so glad you popped in, Meiosha.

I was also wondering wher Cait went. I miss my Pablo pic fix. :)

I'm friends with Cait on Fb and Instagram. She's been pretty quiet in there too. But then again so have I lol. I pretty much slowed down on social media entirely ever since starting school and continuing my studies. This is the most I've been in here so far, and it seems quite a LOT of members are either gone or only pop on every here and there. I hope all is well with you and Dorothy. I saw your thread about your new cat and kittens addition. I hope very soon that they are all getting along.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Good luck, Meoshia, with your real estate career! It can be a fantastic and rewarding career choice. I know you are outgoing which should serve you very well and help you with sales. I have had a real estate license since 1987 and have tried it twice. The first time my boys were young and I found it to be very hard for me personally to balance kids and real estate. I tried it again when they grew up and discovered my nerves are too bad for it! Lol. I know we live in different states and laws are different from state to state but I would be happy to help you if you have any questions. I will give you the two greatest pieces of advice given to me--have standard statements you make for every situation you possibly can so you know what you always tell people and document EVERYTHING!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Good luck, Meoshia, with your real estate career! It can be a fantastic and rewarding career choice. I know you are outgoing which should serve you very well and help you with sales. I have had a real estate license since 1987 and have tried it twice. The first time my boys were young and I found it to be very hard for me personally to balance kids and real estate. I tried it again when they grew up and discovered my nerves are too bad for it! Lol. I know we live in different states and laws are different from state to state but I would be happy to help you if you have any questions. I will give you the two greatest pieces of advice given to me--have standard statements you make for every situation you possibly can so you know what you always tell people and document EVERYTHING!!

Thanks so much Tina! Passing the state exam has proven to be the bigger challenge. It doesn't help that every person I've come across in real estate has a different story on their experience with the exam. One of my customers didn't pass the exam till her 3rd try 😳. You get 4 try's in Illinois but I hear every state is different. 2 of my classmates passed first time, one hasn't taken the exam yet, one failed the first time. I've taken the exam once. You need 75% to pass the state and national portion, I got a 74 on the state, missed it by one! So for me, at home study continues. I have re-read 20 chapters in the pass two weeks, 9 of which I read today from 9 am to 6:30 pm and I already forgot what I read 😂😂😂. Tomorrow I'll be on exam smart which has over 400 questions broken down in quizzes and practice exams. I'll keep taking those till I score in the 80-90% range. If I can't pass the state exam in the next 3 try's I have left then it's back to class I go this fall. We'll see!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Meosha, I will sure keep you in my thoughts! I know just how you feel. I got my license the first time in 1987 but let it go because I thought I would never sell real estate again. I had to start all over with classes and the test when I got back in real estate the second time. The test is really tough. There are many here in Alabama that take it more than once. The friend that went to school with me took it 3 times. I passed the first time both times but my mom has been in real estate forever as well as I come from a family of home builders so I've heard it all my life. Lol. I keep my license inactive now because I don't dare want to give it up again just incase.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
It sounds like you have a great study plan Meoshia, I'm sure you'll pass on your second try. I think everyone has been a bit busy. We've sadly been dealing with death in the family and so I'm hoping that the start of the new month will bring a better year for us. Glad to see you all here. 😊

1 - 20 of 28 Posts