Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Meosha, I will sure keep you in my thoughts! I know just how you feel. I got my license the first time in 1987 but let it go because I thought I would never sell real estate again. I had to start all over with classes and the test when I got back in real estate the second time. The test is really tough. There are many here in Alabama that take it more than once. The friend that went to school with me took it 3 times. I passed the first time both times but my mom has been in real estate forever as well as I come from a family of home builders so I've heard it all my life. Lol. I keep my license inactive now because I don't dare want to give it up again just incase.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement, I definitely need it. I had no clue how hard this would be going into it. Hopefully it'll all work out in the end.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
It sounds like you have a great study plan Meoshia, I'm sure you'll pass on your second try. I think everyone has been a bit busy. We've sadly been dealing with death in the family and so I'm hoping that the start of the new month will bring a better year for us. Glad to see you all here. 😊

So good to hear from you Karen! I'm so sorry for the loss you and your family have suffered. I'm sending positive thoughts and healing vibes your way. X

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Congrats on your accomplishment this far. I've heard the test is rough. You'll get it! It took me 2 tries to get my board certification. You'll get there. Glad everyone is well.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts