Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very Very cute... I think I have that exact pair of Socks :) Zoey's first sweater was made out of a slipper sock.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww bless her sock jumpers were staple here last year!!! If lotus doesn't grow they will be again!!

She's def growing she's got long legs bless her

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, she is so sweet in her little sock sweater! So adorable!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so adorable! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is too cute on her! Fits her perfect! My friend does this for her tiny little Chis with the sock I've always been wanting to try it but don't! I need to get to it! LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awww bless her sock jumpers were staple here last year!!! If lotus doesn't grow they will be again!!

She's def growing she's got long legs bless her
She's gained 2 ounces in 1 week. I think that's too much. What do you think? And yes, she does have long legs! I was hoping they'd be smaller, more in proportion with her body! LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is too cute on her! Fits her perfect! My friend does this for her tiny little Chis with the sock I've always been wanting to try it but don't! I need to get to it! LOL
Thanks! You really should try it - it's so easy! If I can do it, ANYBODY can do it! LOL GO for it!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gaining 2 oz. a week at her age is perfect (3 to 4 oz. being average). You wouldn't want any less. There will be weeks she gains even more. During growth spurts it can be 4 to 6 oz. She will gain these averages until she's about 28 weeks old. Then it will slow down, and she'll add about 1 lb. or so from there until she hits 18 months. At that point you can pretty much figure her growth is done. I don't think her legs look long. I think once she gets older everything will appear more in proportion. :) She's a doll!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, that is toooo cute. I love it, now I will have to try to make one too. Was it hard to know where to make the leg holes?
The leg holes were made in the heel of the sock. I made them about an inch on each side. Then, I just held it up to her and marked where to cut each end. I had to roll the top down because it was a tad too long, but it makes it look like a turtle neck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts