Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is not to offend anyone or anything and im sorry if it does

i was wondering if "pure bred" chi owners or people you know
care if theres a mixed chi around say a "chi meetup"?
sorry if i sound ignorant or anything...i'm a first time owner
and i dont wanna cause any negative energy at any functions.
if there were any.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i would not thing so, as long as its not huge or aggressive. plus not very many people know others with the same breed dogs i think thas the point of chi meetups.Sometimes i think my chi is mixed with pom and i was not told

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the guy that sold me my chi mix
lied about his age....i dont know..its just a gut feeling.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
personally so long as its a chi mix or the brother/sister (friend live with sence) to a chi then fine...say the owner has a chi and a pom or something then if they want to bring both their babies i dont see a problem.
I have absolutly NO problem with chi mixes,

i do however have problmes with people PURPOSLY breeding "chorkies" "pomchis" and other 'desghner mutts' and selling them for prices that would make a champion purebred look cheep...

but if someone has a pomchi thats a rescue or accidental litter or something...then why not be welcome...its not their fault there not pure chis...so long as they are frinedly and well behaved and of course medically ok

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
on my meetup page i say chi mixes are welcome as well as pure breeds :) so longas they speak mexican hehe.... bad joke i know but i think it lightens the subject cause many people hesitate to join a group if theirs is a mix ya know...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry this is far off the subject but.....

jumba looks like a baby husky in that pic..lol
he's too sweet. (chiwi too) =)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
tik0z said:
this is not to offend anyone or anything and im sorry if it does

i was wondering if "pure bred" chi owners or people you know
care if theres a mixed chi around say a "chi meetup"?
sorry if i sound ignorant or anything...i'm a first time owner
and i dont wanna cause any negative energy at any functions.
if there were any.

My Jemini is a mixed chi and when i go to the meetings no one says anything. i don't think people really care(unless your talking about breeding them then they make a big deal about it ) and some people really don't know she's a chi untill i tell them ,lol i don't see how you can miss it ,hmm maybe b/c i know she is that i can spot it

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
well if it's a chi mix they're gonna be small sooo should be no problem :) hey anything chi goes even if it's only part and they have a good temperiment

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
when i go some place , and they ask what breed cosmo is ,i always feel a bit akward saying he's a chihuahua, because then they will look at me like i'm an idiot :?
i don't know if he's mix and i really don't care i love him to death ...i saw several other dogs too that resembled cosmo and were thought to be chi's

kisses nat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts