Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness! Kids, dogs and monkeys, my favorite three things in the
whole wide world! :p That was far too cute, Alex is adorable! Who's kid is he?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my goodness! Kids, dogs and monkeys, my favorite three things in the
whole wide world! :p That was far too cute, Alex is adorable! Who's kid is he?
It was so much fun watching the two of them together. Alex is my friend's son. She also has a chi mix who is about 12 lbs, and another dog about the same weight. Miya always has fun playing at their house.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Aaargh, can't see anything - can someone plz, plz put up the link - I absolutely ADORE monkeys & we're not allowed to have them over here, snort.

Has anyone seen those iddy biddy "Finger Monkeys"? OMG given the chance I would have an entire room full of them, they are to die for.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aaargh, can't see anything - can someone plz, plz put up the link - I absolutely ADORE monkeys & we're not allowed to have them over here, snort.

Has anyone seen those iddy biddy "Finger Monkeys"? OMG given the chance I would have an entire room full of them, they are to die for.

I could not see it either, I had to open it in a different window, let me know if this works Dee.
Here is the video, but I'm sorry it is just a stuffed monkey, not a real one.

and just in case that does not work, here is the link...

Miya and Alex - YouTube

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Ah that worked, thanks darlin'.

Awww, I had myself all worked up into a frenzy of seeing a real monkey, stuffed ones are just no fun (unless being terrorised by a Chi)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thanks, LS, I couldn't see it until you posted that. So funny. Miya was like, "What a strange-looking chi friend.lol I want the monkey, and he won't play fair! Maaaamaaaaa!!"

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much LS for posting the link. idk what happend? It was so funny to watch Alex pick up the ball..Miya would pounce him. haha so cute.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The videos is so cute. How adorable. The chichuachua is so cute. Awwww, I wish I can have one. These are one of my dream dogs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts