Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Mmmmm...that sounds soooo good, except switch out the plum for strawberries. Yummy now my tummy is growling. My comfort food is anything sweet. Cake, chocolate, candy... :tongue3: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
ozzysmom said:
never ever had Pb and J sandwiches - lol we dont have it here in England :lol:
Omigoodness! I didn't know ya'll didn't have it there!? Well I guess its is an all american type meal. I think my most comfort food is Wheat Triscuits and Squirt Cheese....hehe! I LOVE squirt cheese! I love cheese period! lol! :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
mmm anyone else like fluffernutter sandwiches?? peanut butter with marshmellow fluff??

i love that stuff!

i like trisquits with swiss cheese, funny you mention it cause i'm craving that for the last 3 days lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,512 Posts
I would have to say my comfort food is POTATOES! cooked almost anyway... I also have to say my favorite food is bbqed meat and smoked meat like ribs, brisket, any thing that can be smoked on our smoker... nummy for my tummy!!! this weekend it is pork butt and ribs....

Oh man I did it to myself... I made my tummy hungery for it now.. and my mouth is watering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
I would have to say my comfort food is POTATOES! cooked almost anyway... I also have to say my favorite food is bbqed meat and smoked meat like ribs, brisket, any thing that can be smoked on our smoker... nummy for my tummy!!! this weekend it is pork butt and ribs....

Oh man I did it to myself... I made my tummy hungery for it now.. and my mouth is watering.
you have a smoker........


i'm definitley moving next door ;) i'm such a carnivor!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Wow, Ozzysmom, I am so sorry you have never had a PB & J!! They are great!!!

Now the real debate begins.......... How do you like your PB & J?????

Do you -

A. Spread the PB on one side and the Jelly on the other

OR

B. Mix them together first - then spread the mix on the bread??

My daughter & I are totall B's - My husband and son are totall A's!!
Obviously there is no middle ground here!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
Mia's Mom said:
Wow, Ozzysmom, I am so sorry you have never had a PB & J!! They are great!!!

Now the real debate begins.......... How do you like your PB & J?????

Do you -

A. Spread the PB on one side and the Jelly on the other

OR

B. Mix them together first - then spread the mix on the bread??

My daughter & I are totall B's - My husband and son are totall A's!!
Obviously there is no middle ground here!! LOL
they make a pb and j mixed in one container already, have you seen that ;) it's for lazy butts like me hehe....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
I'm definitely an "A" person. I spread the pb lightly, but goop on the strawberry jam. And is it just me or does it seem if you cut the sandwich diagonally it last longer than cutting it in half down the center? Oh and I love eating it with a stick of celery and a glass of milk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ozzysmom said:
never ever had Pb and J sandwiches - lol we dont have it here in England :lol:
When I was in school in France I really missed peanut butter (I was surrounded by incredible gourmet food but I missed pb :lol: ). I used to eat hazelnut spread (creme de marron, I think?) as a substitute. Not bad but a bit too sweet. I love the natural peanut butters... nothing but peanuts and salt.

My favorite comfort food meal would be meatloaf with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy, followed by bread pudding with vanilla sauce. All homemade. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
xx-nathalie-xx said:
my comfort food is a margherita pizza with french fries and mayo :shock:

needless to say i don't eat the day after :D :D

kisses nat
Pizza and fries? :lol: A guy I used to know always ate his fries with mayo. He was from Italy. I kinda like vinegar on my fries.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top