Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there does anyone have this sight on there mobile cause i have a blackberry and i want to download this sight to it but wen i type in the nme off this sight it dont show if any ones got it can they tell me wat it name is on there mobile pze ;)

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Go to the Internet. Press menu the scroll down to GO TO.
Then type in chihuahua people.
Once loaded it is normal

·
Registered
873 Posts
Do you mean you want to download an app of the site? I doubt there is one. I always use my iPhones browser when I want to come on here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could i download it to my phone thow so i can just go on with having to go throw internet x

·
Registered
873 Posts
I don't think you can do that on a phone (Correct me if I'm wrong). I suppose you could add it as a bookmark on your phone, so when you do load up your mobiles internet, then all you have to do is click the link and it'll load.

I'm not familiar with blackberry, but on my iphone, I just leave CP up as a webpage so it's easy to get back to.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol k hun well ill just do it throw google till i know or someone shows me lol x thks any way x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i swear blackberrys a.k.a crackberrys are the devil. how do u even type on those thibgs without gettin early form of arthritis? :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts