Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone elses chi do this? She cries and cries until i open the curtain then she jumps right in and plays with the suds and wants me to hold her lol.... She loves it, shes so weird lol... Maybe im weird for letting her? Lol shes just so cute all soak n wet!

Im just afraid shes getting water in her ears :(.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Axle does this, it's hilarious! He loves baths and he jumps right in the dam at my parents' farm - he's a water baby.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its so funny, my hubby just tooka showerand she came outsoaking wet again lol...shedoesnt even try to dry off afterwards lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it came down to the fact she just loves to be wherever i am... In the car she needs tohave her head on my lap...in the shower she would just cryand cry til i came out...one day i opened the curtain slightly and she jumped right in and pounced on the water.. Now she just stays in the entire time....

·
Registered
573 Posts
The only way I can bathe Lacey is in the shower. My kitchen sink isn't deep enough, and she'd end up on the counter as she HATES the sink. It took two times of me dragging her into the shower to get her used to it, but now whenever she wants a bath (she hates having even a speck of dirt on her feet) she'll follow me in there. She loves being held right under the shower head :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
The only way I can bathe Lacey is in the shower. My kitchen sink isn't deep enough, and she'd end up on the counter as she HATES the sink. It took two times of me dragging her into the shower to get her used to it, but now whenever she wants a bath (she hates having even a speck of dirt on her feet) she'll follow me in there. She loves being held right under the shower head :)
how cute is that!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I think Jaxx would if he could. Whenever I am in the bath he comes in and jumps up on the side of the tub. We have a huge garden tub though and there is not any way he could get in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts