Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been observing the forum for a few weeks now and I have came to the conclusion....THAT I am joining Chi-people!

I am a new chi owner. Mocha is a short hair chocolate green eyed little shit. lol Mocha Roo is 6 mo old and I like to say that I rescued her. She came from an abusive home. She is skiddish. She is scared of mostly everyone except her people. (My fiance', me, and my 3 yr old neice, and sister.) She has a new sister chow lab mix, a sister bird that she terrorizes. On lazy days she enjoys laying by the fish & turtle tank and watches them swim. I think she thinks she is way bigger than what she really is because she intimidates her big sissy A lot. Also, we have only had her a month and within that time she has became more energetic, happy, and loving to her family.

Just wanted to give you a little history of our newest baby.

Here are some pics for you enjoy!

Mocha posing on Mommy & Daddy's bed:

Mocha in her first sweater:

Mocha with her big sissy:

Mocha sleeping with her blankie(which she loves!)

·
Registered
621 Posts
these pics are so cute. i love the one with the big sissy!!! it reminds me of when i picked up nadia. there was a female german shepard...a huge one like the biggest one i had seen. and nadia would chase her around lol it was so cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts