Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not real happy about it, but Mom wanted me to show everybody my new Buddy Belt. It came in the mail yesterday, but it has been raining so heavy I can't show it while I'm walking. :( Mom turned and twisted me around because I don't like to move with my harness on in the house. Go figure.;)

See, this is my happy face! I'm soooo happy to be modeling for everybody.

I'm happy I tell you! Happy, happy, happy!! :foxes15:

Is it almost over?

Opinions, does it fit right? I think it does, but what do I know? Haha.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
It fits on the hole before last as predicted right? It looks good! This BB is really
soft and will stretch with wear, so you'll be able to buckle it on the middle hole
after a few walks I think. I'm happy you like it, it's one of my favorites! Lulu
looks gorgeous! :love2:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It fits on the hole before last as predicted right? It looks good! This BB is really
soft and will stretch with wear, so you'll be able to buckle it on the middle hole
after a few walks I think. I'm happy you like it, it's one of my favorites! Lulu
looks gorgeous! :love2:
Thank you! It is much prettier in person than pics. Yes, it's in the next to last hole. I put it in the center hole, but I felt it was a little too tight. If it stretches it will work though.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She looks adorable in her BB...love that print on her....she reminds me so much of Bella with her facial expressions:angel7:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lulu looks adorable! Which pattern is that? It's very cute and looks great on the white fur.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Thanks, Ashley! It's Cheetah. It's retired so it was on sale (I'm a bargain girl!) lol I sure have missed you! Hope you are having a GREAT experience with your internship!!

She looks adorable in her BB...love that print on her....she reminds me so much of Bella with her facial expressions:angel7:
Awwww, thank you, Kathleen!! What a compliment! I always thought Lulu and Bella favored. :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thank you! It is much prettier in person than pics. Yes, it's in the next to last hole. I put it in the center hole, but I felt it was a little too tight. If it stretches it will work though.

Thank goodness we didn't go with the 3.5, she would have been drowning in it!

This is a great harness, you are right it's prettier in person. It suits your girl really well, I love it.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks awesome! Good choice. I'm thinking that might be how Odie's size 2 will fit, that or on the last hole. They do stretch though! Odie moved one hole and we only used hers a few times.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
A special thank you to you, Krystal, and LS! Your pics really sent me over the edge, and LS found the perfect one on sale! I'm glad if this can put your mind at ease that Odie's size 2 will work. I'm sure it will.

Oooo I love your new bb

Thanks so much!

Thank goodness we didn't go with the 3.5, she would have been drowning in it!

This is a great harness, you are right it's prettier in person. It suits your girl really well, I love it.
You are so right, and I did wonder a couple of times the first time I looked at them. She wouldn't be my girl if she couldn't pull of animal print!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love that buddy belt Tina! I regret not buying it, it looks so amazing on Lulu! She is such a pretty girl!!

Aw, Zorana, you're so sweet! Thank you! Now we're just waiting to try it out in the great big outside world! Tomorrow is only 50/50 chance of rain so fingers crossed we can get outside!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts