Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pariero was having a good sale, so I kind of got carrier away and ordered a bunch of things. I couldn't resist cause most everything was 50% off .
here are pics of the girls

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwww just love love love love love it all! Did I say I LOVE everything lol?! They all look so bright and colorful and pretty in their new things. So glad we got to take advantage of this amazing sale! Pariero is a must have brand!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG!!!! Didn't see these Elaine! How is the fit, Wooflink fits mine so well. Adorbs!!!!
well, I think the fit is good. Latte is about 3 1/2 pounds and sometimes wears an XS and sometimes a SS. Minnie wears a size S, and Tootsie a size M
these are really nice quality clothes. I really love this make . ( and the sale is still going on . they are running out of things but there are still some left ;) )
Tell me you take your kids out everywhere?! They must be out and about in these clothes.
lol. well, I take them out some, but not everywhere. I just have this doggie clothes addiction . my only addiction... I don't smoke, I don't drink or do drugs. I buy dog clothes . hehe.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awwww just love love love love love it all! Did I say I LOVE everything lol?! They all look so bright and colorful and pretty in their new things. So glad we got to take advantage of this amazing sale! Pariero is a must have brand!

Thanks Meoshia ! hehehe , I love them too. I really do !!! I know, so glad.
I did call Tails in the city today , and they said you must of got the last bully bear shirt :-(. hehe. its ok though... they told me about the other LD they have there. there's one dress in size S/M for Minnie I may want but not sure. its expensive cause i'm used to getting a nice discount from DC.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deb! You gotta join the Pariero club lol! Your girls would look fantastic in this brand ����

there was a cute tee I thought would be so cute on Raisin and Mia. it is called the French Kiss tee. designed with French bulldogs in mind and the rock group Kiss. but they are probably sold out now... still i'm sure Debby can find some nice things here !!! LOL ( and the summer things are 50 % off !!! :cool: )

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
there was a cute tee I thought would be so cute on Raisin and Mia. it is called the French Kiss tee. designed with French bulldogs in mind and the rock group Kiss. but they are probably sold out now... still i'm sure Debby can find some nice things here !!! LOL ( and the summer things are 50 % off !!! :cool: )

Just saw the smile cami on the Japan site is on sale for $29.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Aww love all the pics!! Your girls look gorgeous in all the PA!! I especially love the teddy all in one!! Its so adorable!! Too bad they don't have it in ss anymore or I would've definitely ordered it. Your girls are so lucky to get lots of PA!!Hehe I need to order some outfits soon, but most of the ones I really liked are sold out already :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww love all the pics!! Your girls look gorgeous in all the PA!! I especially love the teddy all in one!! Its so adorable!! Too bad they don't have it in ss anymore or I would've definitely ordered it. Your girls are so lucky to get lots of PA!!Hehe I need to order some outfits soon, but most of the ones I really liked are sold out already :D
Thanks Kathy ! which Teddy all in one do you especially like ? there are 2 with a teddy on them. one is the white lacey one with the little teddy applique and the other one is pink and has a teddy on the back in shiney studs. the pink ones I think may still be available

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
ohhh. that is good ! then, they should let us buy it for that price too :). I feel much better paying 29. instead of 40 , especially cause I want one for all 3 .

Yes....a much better deal. I got an email that said they have all 3 items, the white ss 3 boo, yellow ss mademoiselle and the yellow ss smile tank. The tank is coming from Japan and they said it should be about a week wait. Can't wait to get everything.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes....a much better deal. I got an email that said they have all 3 items, the white ss 3 boo, yellow ss mademoiselle and the yellow ss smile tank. The tank is coming from Japan and they said it should be about a week wait. Can't wait to get everything.

I got an email too . they told me that they had in Japan for me, the XS smile coveralls, the XS pink neon lace hoodie, the S black sexy pg tunic and the 2 smile tanks . I did message them back to find out about the price of the smile tanks.
did they tell you they would be 50% off. cause i'm not getting 3 unless they are. i'll just get one I think.
I also had asked for the size S hug bear tank that I saw on the chart on Japan site, but they said they didn't have that one . it was out of stock.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I got an email too . they told me that they had in Japan for me, the XS smile coveralls, the XS pink neon lace hoodie, the S black sexy pg tunic and the 2 smile tanks . I did message them back to find out about the price of the smile tanks.

did they tell you they would be 50% off. cause i'm not getting 3 unless they are. i'll just get one I think.

I also had asked for the size S hug bear tank that I saw on the chart on Japan site, but they said they didn't have that one . it was out of stock.

I told them I wanted the smile cami for the sale price. And they said that if I can wait a week it's coming from Japan. You should be able to get it for the sale price.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I told them I wanted the smile cami for the sale price. And they said that if I can wait a week it's coming from Japan. You should be able to get it for the sale price.

i hope they know which sale price , cause it is on sale in US but not 50%. it is 30% i think on US site. 50% off on Japan site.
i''ll let you know when i hear back

1 - 19 of 19 Posts