Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prince and Sapphire are modeling the French pants from the new Louis Dog collection and Lady a lace top from Wooflink. I love all these items. The Wooflink top is super light and stretchy lace and the French pants are very stretchy and lightweight as well. The kids got their package in the mail today and were very excited (hahaha, well mom was excited anyway).

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
ooooooo, that little pink dress is to die for. I need a girl. lol The pants are cute, too.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pink top is AWSOME. Perfect for not weather....it was 95 degrees here today!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awwww everything looks like perfection Lynda! After seeing how gorgeous the boo top is on lady, I'm ordering the pink and turquoise for my divas! Thanks for helping me spend my money again! 💋

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww everything looks like perfection Lynda! After seeing how gorgeous the boo top is on lady, I'm ordering the pink and turquoise for my divas! Thanks for helping me spend my money again! 💋

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Happy to help Zorana! The turquoise would be pretty on Sapphire but she has way to much already.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My husband pointed out the French flag on the French pants....duh. How stupid am I, couldn't figure out why they were called French pants. There is also a little patch on the opposite side with some French "talk". I apologize I don't speak French so I don't know what it says.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Well girls---a link would be so helpful cause of course, I'd love to get one of those tops and ooooh, turquoise?! Got to see that one!! Lol

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Those outfits are super!!! I love Sapphire and Prince's pants...they are to-die-for! And Lady's dress is fit for a lady. <3 As usual, I know 3 chis whose Mom has great taste! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those outfits are super!!! I love Sapphire and Prince's pants...they are to-die-for! And Lady's dress is fit for a lady. <3 As usual, I know 3 chis whose Mom has great taste! ;)
They are easy to shop for. Dressing myself is more of a challenge.....Hahahaha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts