Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting around watching HGTV and Mojo feels the need to protect my bump!! He's always all over my belly making sure baby is doing good, it's so cute!!!
Do you see Lola photobombing?

Registered
That is too cute! Venus used to do that when I was pregnant too, it's so amazing when our fur-babies get protective like this =)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww Mojo, take good care of momma. She's got a beautiful boy inside of her!
Thank you Lynda, you're so sweet! I already know Mojo will be super protective of the baby, he always protects my friend's babies when they come over, it's so sweet. ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Aww, so cute watching over Mommy and baby. Just love how these guys are so attached to us.
Thanks Michele!! I love it too, melts my heart! When I ask everyone "where is your baby?" Lola, Mimi, and Leo bring me their toys, Mojo sits w his head on my belly!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
That is too cute! Venus used to do that when I was pregnant too, it's so amazing when our fur-babies get protective like this =)
Really?? How cute! How did Venus react when the baby was born? That's what I'm most nervous about!! They have had all my attention for years!!

Registered
awww. Mojo looks so cute laying on you and protecting you baby bump . hahaha , I love how Lola photbombed the pic . so funny !!!

Registered
A few months ago, we had a visit including two months old step-great-grandson (long story). When he was lounging around in his little special car seat/chair, Simcha totally ignored him. Of course, a two month old does little except lie there quietly. When Ruth picked him up and held him, Simcha sat at Ruth's feet jealously begging for attention. It really was quite funny to see - you had to be there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts