Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Molly is 14 years will be 15 next February
Her Kennel Club name was Lady Valentine as she was born on the 14 th Feb. She is one of a kind.
However she has been acting rather strange the last 3-4 months. She will wake me in the middle of the night to go outside, when she’s done her business she will stand outside then start wandering for about 20 minutes just goes around the garden.
when she comes in I put her back on the bed.
20 minutes later she wants to go back out, same thing stands looking in to the distance then stays out 10 minutes comes in. If I’m lucky that’s it, or she might want to do this over again.
Does the same thing in the daytime goes to the Back garden wanders about all day practically lives in the Garden. Likes her food brought out to her 😊
Not sure if it’s old age ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. The Photos of Molly are as she is now. 14 going on 15 years. We sometimes get Foxes around but they don’t seem to bother her.
when her hair grows to its usual length. She looks a lot like a Cat 🐱.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She can be a pain at times. But yes the Wife and I both Love her. We had another Chi.
Beau Jangles we lost him when he was only 3 years old. The Vet told us he had a Heart Attack or Stroke. Miss that little Guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts