Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I should have had my mommy do this sooner but hey now is better than never! :D

My name is Molly Mae, sometimes my mommy calls me Miss Molly cause I'm such a little sweetheart! I was born on July-30-04 in Demott, Indiana by my mommy, Pearl and daddy, Hootie (cute huh? :wink: ). I was adopted on 10-1-04 by my mommy Tania, her mommy, her daddy, and my mommy's sister. It was the happiest day of my life! I was the last one picked and I didn't think that anyone liked me but then my mommy came to the rescue! Right now I'm almost 7 months old and I can't wait till my 1st b-day! I live in chicago, Il with my family and I love them! I hope that you enjoyed my first entry about me! :D Love, Molly

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Molly's mommy Tania- Thanks! Well Molly is a fiesty girl, she LOVES to do zoomis around the coffee and under the bed! She loves to annoy her big brother Casper! She also loves sleepimg on my lap curled into a little ball! That's it for now I'll post more tomorrow about what Molly's doing and how she's getting into trouble! :wink: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts