Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"...about Christmas? we've been discussing it and we want to sleep in your bed when the big guy with the beard comes down the chimney. we know you like the santa idea; but, it's a little creepy to us... so, move over mom. okay by you?"

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
UGH! THEY ARE TOO CUTE! Wanna trade? haha

I just love these two. I'm so happy they are back together. They make quite a pair!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How could you possibly refuse those little faces? Impossible! Cutest pic ever.

brodysmom

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
In this house that is the usual..mum ..shove over a bit..they all want in the bed !! We'd make room for Jerry and Tabitha any day. Make certain they aren't horrified by an overweight intruder, dressed in red breaking in through your chimney. No wonder they are a little concerned !

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Therese, that look is absolutely priceless!!! OMG, they truly look as if they are telling you something quite serious. And believe me, Santa is serious business. Couldn't love them anymore!!! I COVET THEM!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
OMG! Jerry and Tabitha are stunning! What gorgeous little faces. I love the both of them. :)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Therese they are just the sweetest little things-they look SO perfect together :)

I got your christmas card Therese-it made me smile soooo much!! Thank you!!! xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jerry & Tabitha! :love7: Adorable, sweet, beautiful little Angels! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts