Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girls love cottage cheese, so they were very happy to have Mom share this morning. :)

We love to play tug-of-war with Mom. So after we ate goodies, we got out our Skineez toy. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cottage cheese? lol were you touching the chis tongue in the 2nd pic? :)
Yeah, they love it!

:lol: She is licking the cheese from in between my fingers. I bought large curd, so I was trying to feed it to them by the piece. But when they eat the piece, they lick my fingers thinking there is more in there somewhere. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep going back to look at that pic. It looks like I'm holding her little tongue. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh how cute. I adore the one where they are playing tug of war and Gia's mouth is wide open. I love them so much!!! Poor Chancey still not up to playtime. He will be soon though. Great action pics.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I love your babies <3 Hopefully Chance will be back to his old self soon. Is that ones of those toys with a squeeker in the head and end of the tail and it has not stuffing? If so we have one, my pups LOVE IT! That is there favorite toy to tug with.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It's amazing how much they love cottage cheese. Simon and Harley are the same - can't get enough. I love those stuffingless toys. Harley like to chew a hole in his other stuffies and then pull out all the stuffing. They are beautiful!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh how cute. I adore the one where they are playing tug of war and Gia's mouth is wide open. I love them so much!!! Poor Chancey still not up to playtime. He will be soon though. Great action pics.
Thank you Robin! They have so much fun with that toy. :lol: Yeah, Chancey isn't up for play time yet. I think in a few days he'll be getting in on the action though. I can tell he's tired of sitting on the side lines. :lol:

I love your babies <3 Hopefully Chance will be back to his old self soon. Is that ones of those toys with a squeeker in the head and end of the tail and it has not stuffing? If so we have one, my pups LOVE IT! That is there favorite toy to tug with.
Thank you! I haven't caught your first name yet, please forgive me. :)

I think Chance will be blowin' and goin' soon. He'll probably be a bit settled for a few more days, then he won't be able to stand being left out of the fun any longer. :lol: He watches like, "hey, what about the sick section over here?" :lol: He's such a sweet little booger!

Yeah, that's what that toy is. A friend of mine sent it to them, and they love it! Mine don't tear up stuffed toys, but this one makes it so easy for them to play tug-of-war. I need to find some more, but I don't think I've seen them local.

It's amazing how much they love cottage cheese. Simon and Harley are the same - can't get enough. I love those stuffingless toys. Harley like to chew a hole in his other stuffies and then pull out all the stuffing. They are beautiful!
Thank you Lysa! Yeah, they love their CC! They get all excited when Mom brings out the goodies. You can see some of their expressions like, "Yeah!" :lol: I bet Simon & Harley look so cute eating their yummies too!

Yeah, those Skineez toys are awesome!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thank you! I haven't caught your first name yet, please forgive me. :)

I think Chance will be blowin' and goin' soon. He'll probably be a bit settled for a few more days, then he won't be able to stand being left out of the fun any longer. :lol: He watches like, "hey, what about the sick section over here?" :lol: He's such a sweet little booger!

Yeah, that's what that toy is. A friend of mine sent it to them, and they love it! Mine don't tear up stuffed toys, but this one makes it so easy for them to play tug-of-war. I need to find some more, but I don't think I've seen them local.
That's ok, its Traci, its under my siggy:) I love that toy. My Chis are pretty good about not pulling toys apart but my one boxers teeth usually put holes because he likes to play tug with everything and then its stuffing for everyone LOL. I think that is one of the faves around here.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, those pictures are just too cute! :)
Thank you! :)

That's ok, its Traci, its under my siggy:) I love that toy. My Chis are pretty good about not pulling toys apart but my one boxers teeth usually put holes because he likes to play tug with everything and then its stuffing for everyone LOL. I think that is one of the faves around here.
Okay, now I feel like a big dork. :lol: Your name is not only under your siggy, it's right there in your Avatar. Duh me! :lol: I always see your siggy, because I LOVE your fur-kids. Before I started posting much, I always surfed through to find your threads to see your pics. I love the way you talk for them, and all of the pics are always so darn cute! I always giggle at the way you talk for them, cause I do the same thing here at home with my family. They have conversations with the babies, and since they can't talk, I talk for them. :lol: If I'm preoccupied with something, and one of the kids are talking to them, and I don't answer, they keep asking until I speak for them. Anyway, I think it's so cute!

I've heard many say that they love the Skineez toys. I think one of the plus sides to them as well is the fact that they can hold them so easily in their little mouth.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Okay, now I feel like a big dork. :lol: Your name is not only under your siggy, it's right there in your Avatar. Duh me! :lol: I always see your siggy, because I LOVE your fur-kids. Before I started posting much, I always surfed through to find your threads to see your pics. I love the way you talk for them, and all of the pics are always so darn cute! I always giggle at the way you talk for them, cause I do the same thing here at home with my family. They have conversations with the babies, and since they can't talk, I talk for them. :lol: If I'm preoccupied with something, and one of the kids are talking to them, and I don't answer, they keep asking until I speak for them. Anyway, I think it's so cute!

I've heard many say that they love the Skineez toys. I think one of the plus sides to them as well is the fact that they can hold them so easily in their little mouth.
hahaha, you feel like a dork, I forgot it was in my avatar LOL! awww thanks for looking for my kids. My hubby used to think I was nuts talking for them. I said hey you see how many people that didn't used to talk for their pups do now hahaha. One of my myspace friends calls it Chopperese.

LOL your kids sound so cute, waiting for you to respond for your furkids. I have found myself start talking like that in public when people approach my chis. I decided I better keep that to myself/household/family, don't want to end up in a padded room :D

I think my two like the Skineez toy because they both get a squeeker.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha, you feel like a dork, I forgot it was in my avatar LOL! awww thanks for looking for my kids. My hubby used to think I was nuts talking for them. I said hey you see how many people that didn't used to talk for their pups do now hahaha. One of my myspace friends calls it Chopperese.

LOL your kids sound so cute, waiting for you to respond for your furkids. I have found myself start talking like that in public when people approach my chis. I decided I better keep that to myself/household/family, don't want to end up in a padded room :D

I think my two like the Skineez toy because they both get a squeeker.
They have become so used to it since I've done it for so long, they expect it. It's like if I don't answer for them, they take it as the pups are ignoring them. :wink: :lol:

Haha, I catch myself doing it in public as well when someone talks to them. :lol: So you may have a visitor in the padded room. :lol:

They are so beautiful, I love seeing your pics
How Cute!!
Thank you ladies! I enjoy sharing them. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts