Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL!! Cute!! Brody says BALLS ARE THE BEST!! :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toby says......

I have one of those to!!!! But i think my mum was a bit silly that day because she got me a ink and yellow one.
Yeah I read about those, but the ones my husband got are supposed to be safe for puppies...

I would have never guessed that regular tennis balls could be so bad for dogs...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
cute pics. i bought some little tennis balls for my girls and Tootsie chewed through it in less than an hour

·
Registered
78 Posts
That's way too cute for words! I love it!

Ginger didn't have anything to play with except a big stuffy I had for Hannah. I wasn't going to be able to get anywhere to buy anything for a while, (We live in the middle of no-place.) so I crocheted her a stuffy tennis ball. It's about tennis ball size and she loves it. She can get a good hold on it to play tug, I can throw it, and she can run like the wind while carrying it! It looks pretty rough right now - it needs a trip through the washing machine.

You can see her trying to 'incubate' it while playing with a bone!

·
Registered
320 Posts
i got william and tallulah tennis balls made for rabbits! they are tiny but safe! (so tiny we seem to have lost them!!) x

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's way too cute for words! I love it!

Ginger didn't have anything to play with except a big stuffy I had for Hannah. I wasn't going to be able to get anywhere to buy anything for a while, (We live in the middle of no-place.) so I crocheted her a stuffy tennis ball. It's about tennis ball size and she loves it. She can get a good hold on it to play tug, I can throw it, and she can run like the wind while carrying it! It looks pretty rough right now - it needs a trip through the washing machine.

You can see her trying to 'incubate' it while playing with a bone!
Aw, cute pics!

Fernando runs like crazy when you throw his ball, too. He can play fetch forever...I dunno how he does it...If I were as tiny as him I would get tired out fast...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
LOL. For some reason, I just adore pictures of chis with balls in their mouths. I guess it's b/c they're so small and the ball usually ends up taking over 1/3 to 1/4 of their face. So adorable. Just loving that last pic.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes! Gotta love those kong tennis balls :D Its about time someone made some chi-sized stuff x
Pinkchi, your bunnies are freaken adorable! I have one bunny. He's a mini-rex. He's my first and I never imagined bunnies could have so much personality and be so interactive.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts