Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being so sick I required 2 trips to the doctor, and our weather hasn't been such that I thought it was a good idea for a sick person to be out in it, today we were FINALLY able to give the SL harness a whirl!! (Thank you so much, Christie! xoxox)

I noticed something that just thrilled my heart, and I wanted to share! When I was putting Lulu's harness on she seemed ready to go. It took a minute between putting on her harness and actually leaving, and she was whining to go!! :D Now, while your looking at the SL harness (sorry the pics aren't very close), please notice her cute little tail UP!! Lulu's little tail was up in the air!!!! Not tucked under her like she was scared of the world! My little girl was sniffing everything--running from one side of the road to the other!

Enjoy! :D

I know that was a lot of pics, but I just wanted ya'll to see how much fun she was having!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
You must have been beside yourself Tina! That is so exciting. I wonder if the step in works like a Thunder Shirt for her giving her some sort of comfort??

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awe that is awesome! Love it
WOO HOO!!!

You must have been beside yourself Tina! That is so exciting. I wonder if the step in works like a Thunder Shirt for her giving her some sort of comfort??
By the way, eBay has a bunch of SL step in harnesses for a great price. I'm not sure of their sizes.
I surely was!! You know I don't know. I'll walk her tomorrow with her BB and see if she enjoys the walk as much.

Thanks for the Ebay tip!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awwww go Lulu! I am so glad you enjoyed your walk with your mama! You look like a natural wearing the Susan lanci harness and it's beautiful on her! I bet she can't wait to go for another walkie! :)

Ps, I'm so glad ur feeling better my love! Hugs!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That is wonderful! :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awwww go Lulu! I am so glad you enjoyed your walk with your mama! You look like a natural wearing the Susan lanci harness and it's beautiful on her! I bet she can't wait to go for another walkie! :)

Ps, I'm so glad ur feeling better my love! Hugs!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
She sure did enjoy herself! Yes!! I am finally "on the mend," but I still am not 100%.

That is wonderful! :)
Thanks, Michelle. It bothers me when I see Lulu being skiddish, and I know there's no reason. I know it's her personality, but it just thrilled me to see her enjoying her walk.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Tina,
that is great that Lulu enjoyed her walk :). The SL step in looks so nice on her and the fit looks perfect . :D. i'm glad your feeling better !

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tina,
that is great that Lulu enjoyed her walk :). The SL step in looks so nice on her and the fit looks perfect . :D. i'm glad your feeling better !
Me too and THANK YOU!! Now it's just a matter of making my final decision. Decisions, decisions!! :foxes15: It's harder than it seems. Whoo, I'm glad I'm better too.

She looks so happy, glad you are feeling better.
Thanks! Man am I glad to be on the mend!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
So glad to hear you're feeling better!

Her harness looks so cute on her. I know how you feel! My golden always has her tail tucked!:rolleyes: BUT, when we go to the park, it is up high, wagging and she has a smile in her eyes!! It just makes my day!:D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So glad to hear you're feeling better!

Her harness looks so cute on her. I know how you feel! My golden always has her tail tucked!:rolleyes: BUT, when we go to the park, it is up high, wagging and she has a smile in her eyes!! It just makes my day!:D
Thank you, Cindy. Your golden sounds just like my Lulu. They are such sweethearts that it just breaks your heart when they have fears that you have no way of making them understand are unfounded. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts