Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So she sentz me out wiff jus da cwose on my back. :lol: (This is a joke for any newcomers) She was just hangin' out, checkin' out the big ole' World out there.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My fave. pic!!!

Dis me Bull Dog Stance!! I iz toughz and Mightyz!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies! We lasted 5 minutes out there in the boiling heat. :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Awww...Little Jade, all on her own...

Honey, if it gets too tough out there, head over my way! I'll be your "Chihuahua relocation program"!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
It never hurts to have your watch dog walk about the property...just in case someone is casing the neighbourhood for homes to invade....seeing Miss Jade would surely discourage them ( :D )

what a little angel she is...:)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Oh gosh she is so cute! That last pic had me d'awww-ing.

And LOL becca; I think it's okay to say, I'm ALWAYS calling Kahlua my 'sexxi lil beast,' haha!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i sure do enjoy all your tinies and jade just made top of my list id love a tiny your luckey 4 times over

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all so very much!! She is quite the character. :lol:

Awww...Little Jade, all on her own...

Honey, if it gets too tough out there, head over my way! I'll be your "Chihuahua relocation program"!
I'll put your addy in her GPS. I was kind enough to pack her something to get her in the right direction. :wink: :lol:

she looks sexi (can i say that here?)
Thank you! I think sexy is okay. :lol: She does look quite sexy. :lol: :D

It never hurts to have your watch dog walk about the property...just in case someone is casing the neighbourhood for homes to invade....seeing Miss Jade would surely discourage them ( :D )

what a little angel she is...:)
Thank you! She's an awesome watch dog. Runs off all the "bad doggies" around here. One look, and they are all running for cover! :lol: :p

Oh gosh she is so cute! That last pic had me d'awww-ing.

And LOL becca; I think it's okay to say, I'm ALWAYS calling Kahlua my 'sexxi lil beast,' haha!
Thank you so much! She's such a toot! She looked like she was getting ready for boot camp training. :lol:

hi i sure do enjoy all your tinies and jade just made top of my list id love a tiny your luckey 4 times over
Thank you very much! I think they are pretty special, but then again, I'm biased. :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
So absolute adorable. I know my smallest really is my orneriest and ready to fight off anyone in an instant. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
T did she ever move from that position? ;)
Pam, she walked from that one spot to the patch of dried up grass. :lol: Texas is in a terrible drought! Ugh! Miserable heat, and no rain in sight. :/ Anyway, she thought those few steps were plenty. :lol: Little stinker!

OHHHHH she looks so lost on her own in the big wide world,lovely pics.
I felt sorry for her, and decided to let her stay. :wink: :lol:

I just love little Jade :love7:

Thank you so much Therese! She's an Angel! : )

So absolute adorable. I know my smallest really is my orneriest and ready to fight off anyone in an instant. lol
Thank you!! Jade will bark, if what you call what she does an actual bark. :lol: But she adores all people and animals. Gia is my rooter tooter. She gives strange dogs a total piece of her mind. Chance would be next in line. Strange dog, he's gonna bark his head off. Unless the dog gets close, then he runs and hides behind my leg. Lexie & Jade could care less. They only bark at dogs when Chance & Gia get started. :lol: They are a riot!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts