Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girls and I did some shopping today and boy did we have fun:p
Dazy Mae and Lulubelle modeling some new clothes....

Their new Easter Bunny outfits....could you tell they were really excited!!:rolleyes:

Matching red sweaters...(for colder days!) very excited looks on their faces ..oh ya!

And their cute little thermal rain jackets....which made them want to go out and go for a walk...little did they know it was hot and sunny outside!:p He!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You have superstar models there. They don't look too impressed to be Easter Bunnies though...LOL!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
LOL They look thrilled;) My dog wouldn't stand
for any of that...no matter how much we bribed him:D
I think both your dogs look great though:p

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They were so funny because whenever I put a sweater or top on them (cold weather only) they think it is time to either go for a walk or go somewhere in the car. Well this time I just tryed the clothes on them to see if they fit and grabbed my camera when I saw the p----- off looks on their faces! They were very upset that we were not going on an outing!:foxes15: Poor little things...but I gave them some treats afterwards and they were happy pups again!:p

·
Registered
737 Posts
They look adorable! I love the clothes, especially the bunny outfits--how cute are those?!?! Mine get a wee grumpy too when it comes to wearing their gussies ;)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Your girls are just so gorgeous.. they look fabulous in their new outfits

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the bunny shirts!! So cute!!! You have the perfect models. They are beautiful!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts