Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a nice day out for a few hours and then rain a little bit again....My MoJie is 16 weeks today...I can't belive I got him for 5 weeks already....:)...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
So did you give in and take them out? Lol. :)
It's so pretty outside. Everything is green.
Everything is turning yucky brown where I live. All the mountains are brown. I can't wait until winter when it's all green again.

Yeah, I can't believe it's been 5 weeks either. MoJie is such a great addition to your family. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohhh moni 5 weeks have flew in dosent feel that long love the pics hunni xx

Thank you Mandy.....I can't wait for you to get your baby!!
So did you give in and take them out? Lol. :)
It's so pretty outside. Everything is green.
Everything is turning yucky brown where I live. All the mountains are brown. I can't wait until winter when it's all green again.

Yeah, I can't believe it's been 5 weeks either. MoJie is such a great addition to your family. :)

Lisa...of course after running around the house like crazy ...NaNa and TucTuc got to go outside for 5 mins to do their business..

OH NO!!...I don't want winter...hopefully we'll move by the time winter come...I hate the snow!!...:)....

MoJie is such a big baby but yes he's definitely a great addition to our family...thank you...:)..

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh just look at them, wanting to go outside so badly hehehe they're so sweet!! Wow Mojie is growing up so fast :D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Moni, I love the way NaNa is holding her rear leg out like that! The princess that she is. It seems weird not to see her beautiful face!!!!! I love NaNa's face. Her rear is cute too. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I hope Mommy gave in and took her babies out. I've had mine out three times today and they are so happy. They love it outdoors. Tires em out too so they rest better when they are inside. They are so cute Moni. Doesn't time fly when you're in love with your babies???

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lol. I figured you would give in and give them what they want. How could you resist those cute little faces.;)

So, are you planning on moving??? If so, where? Close to me!! :p

I LOVE the snow, but just to visit. I couldn't imagine dealing with heavy snow all the time.:eek:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Rain, rain go away so the Chi's can go outside to play. It is so hot here that I can only take mine out early AM and late PM. The pics are so cute! I can't believe Mojie is 16 weeks old already. Time goes by way to fast, doesn't it!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Lily loves the outdoors too! The mosquitos are big enough to carry her away though! NaNa TucTuc and MoJie are all so sweet and happy little chis. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Time sure fly by fast....:)..

Hey Lisa....we are thinking to the west coast....:)...
Okay if you move close to me we definitely have to get together for chi play dates! Lola and NaNa will probably drive us crazy with their yapping though.Lol! :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Reminds me of when I tell the kids were going somewhere and they are all anxious to go standing at the door, yelling momma we leaving yet....lol..that is exactly what these pictures remind me of....

They are adorable..

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh my goodness those pics are so cute! They look so sweet and patient waiting there nicely. Can't get over how great MoJie is looking, quite the stunner. :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Love the pics there so cute. I wish we could see there faces looking out.
The second pic made me laugh. MoJie is like mommy come on we want out. hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts