Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I weally wikey dis pwetty pink hawness ;)

Hows do i wook?

I is gonna wip dis stwaitjacket off if it's da wast fing i do!

oh my doodness, ees so cozy!

...and BIG

finn wikes to jump out! "WHEEE!!"

Leila looks like she's tiptoeing away lol

Leila is asleep inside the carseat right now!! She thinks it's her "Throne"!! I'm glad she likes it. Now all i gotta do is figure out how to do the straps and stuff. It didn't come with any papers or nothing.:confused:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the new car seat! And the puppias! And the tiptoe pic! Love it all Cheryl. You have two of the cutest chi's in the world right there. :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Super cute!

For the car seat, you just buckle it in, in the slit type thing, like you saw in my pics. Then you lock the seat belt, which varies depending on your car, but usually you lock the belt by pulling out all the slack in the shoulder belt, then letting it go slowly, and you'll hear the shoulder belt ratcheting up. Then you pull it tight, and the seat will be nice and tight in it! In my car I had to take a blanket, and fold and lay it underneath the seat where it buckles, because otherwise it would kinda flip up cuz of having it nice and tight. Then you just buckle the straps for each pup around the lap belt, then hook it onto their harness! :) If you need me to take a video or anything, I can. :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have seen some like it at Petco, but not Petsmart. But even the ones I've seen at Petco, I like the Snoozer one more. So yeah, I think you'll have to order one.. I found it cheapest from the actual Snoozer site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts