Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i needs me a treat to pickmeup...
i no has power today

:( either hes sleepy or just not in the mood today. it started when we were sleepin on the bed and he jumped off and went to the floor instead. he never does this unless its hot in the room but its not hot, its cool. and usually when im gettin ready for work hes pawin at my legs to get attention but not today...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe Mr. Dexter, you look miserable...Trigger was off today too---maybe chihuahuas no likey Sept. 20th...he puked under our bed right in the middle so we had to move the entire bed just to clean it up. Hopefully Dex feels better soon!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw I hope Dexter and Trigger feel better soon. Poor little sweeties. :(

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awe Mr. Dexter, you look miserable...Trigger was off today too---maybe chihuahuas no likey Sept. 20th...he puked under our bed right in the middle so we had to move the entire bed just to clean it up. Hopefully Dex feels better soon!
oh no pukes! we had that a couple days ago. but lmao @ them not likin todays date. hope ya feel butter trigger
awww the poor lil man,
i hope he feels better soon...
thanks!
Poor guy, it's been a lazy day here too. Hope he got some energy back.
lol perhaps its the weather
Aw I hope Dexter and Trigger feel better soon. Poor little sweeties. :(
thanks foggy!

thanks guys. went to petsmart today and got him more duck tender treats and some pethead wipes :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, poor baby boy has no powers. :lol: Maybe he needs a Batman cape to get him going? :D Poor fella'. It's been an off day here today too. I haven't felt like doing jack crap! We have all lounged way more than needed today. :lol: Tomorrow I'll have to go like crazy to get caught back up. Feel better soon Dex! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww, poor baby boy has no powers. :lol: Maybe he needs a Batman cape to get him going? :D Poor fella'. It's been an off day here today too. I haven't felt like doing jack crap! We have all lounged way more than needed today. :lol: Tomorrow I'll have to go like crazy to get caught back up. Feel better soon Dex! :)
lol @ batman cape! ^_^ been feelin lazy all month LOL

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aw, poor Dexter. :(
He doesn't look well. I hope he gets back to his playful self soon! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts