Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She buys these things and sticks em on me, and then I think my legs are in casts and i walk around like a moron.

I sit on daddy and beg him to save me.

ps, thanks to whoever said to get clothes at michaels. It fits him and it was only $2.99

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Very cute!! :)

He may be walking funny because of where the arm wholes are? (Out to the side for a teddy bear instead of towards the chest like a dog) You may want to try slitting the holes down towards his chest a little more and then sewing them so they will not unravel? It may make it more comfortable for him? Just a thought:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yoshismom-
I would have thought that too, however it was the same way he walked when i got him a shirt from petco. now that he has been wearing it he seems more comfortable with it. he isnt walking as funny now.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww he looks cute!! Very sharp wearing black against his white coat! 8)
I'll have to look at Michaels for clothes for Mia!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
He looks adorable in his new outfit. Yes, you're a mean Mom for buying him new clothes (LOL).

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Jenilyn said:
yoshismom-
I would have thought that too, however it was the same way he walked when i got him a shirt from petco. now that he has been wearing it he seems more comfortable with it. he isnt walking as funny now.

Thats good:) He is probably just adjusting to wearing clothes. There are still some outfits that Yoshi walks stiff in sometimes:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Astyn700 said:
LOL wat a cutie,

My dogs just sit there and do not move if i put anything on them like little statues.:D little rascals x
he walked funny at first, he is better now, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts