1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww Bella is such a doll.....Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
25 Posts
Her markings are so cute! I, too, am a fan of the "lucky penny" as you so cleverly call it. And her coat is so very bright! Do you groom her yourself?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Her markings are so cute! I, too, am a fan of the "lucky penny" as you so cleverly call it. And her coat is so very bright! Do you groom her yourself?
Thank You! I do groom her myself except clipping her nails(I am to nervous to do that). After trying many different things I tried Pet Head, Mango, it brightens her coat and makes her smell delicious... lol.

hi bella is a movie star her pics are gorgeous her coloring is very pretty
Thank You!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Princess Bella

Lol, im glad im not the only one that goes crazy when i get a new camera :D :D

Bella is absolutely gorgeous in all these pic's, a chi model in the making :D

She has beautiful marking's and the 'lucky penny' is very cute :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! I like the close ups. She's so cute with one ear up and one ear down!! Her eyes are a beautiful color as well. Great shots!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Bella is such a pretty little Angel. :love5: I love all of the pictures! Her waddling pic is just too cute! The close ups are very nice too. Such a pretty little face. : ) Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awwww! Bella you are a princess! :)
Thank You!

Lol, im glad im not the only one that goes crazy when i get a new camera :D :D

Bella is absolutely gorgeous in all these pic's, a chi model in the making :D

She has beautiful marking's and the 'lucky penny' is very cute :D
Thanks! I just can't seem to take enough pics of her.

She had quite an adventure! Great pictures! She is such a cutie patootie!! She reminds me of Mia:)
Thank You. Mia is adorable!

Great pics! I like the close ups. She's so cute with one ear up and one ear down!! Her eyes are a beautiful color as well. Great shots!
Thank You! That one ear up and one ear down just makes me giggle.

Bella is such a pretty little Angel. :love5: I love all of the pictures! Her waddling pic is just too cute! The close ups are very nice too. Such a pretty little face. : ) Thanks for sharing!
Thank You! I love that waddling picture myself. When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts