Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I had another post reg:Lulubelle's bad reaction to a topical medication called Promeris. She is now off of the med and doing much better today, but her eyes are so red and irritated from her scratching them that the vet gave her eye ointment and told me to put a cone on her neck. She is not a happy camper and she is letting me know it!!! Poor baby, she was so happy earlier today, feeling much better and playing with her toys......that is until this happened!!!:foxes15:

If she could talk I can just imagine what she would be saying to me! LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
owh hun! poor Lulubelle! she doesnt look happy does she?!
shes a lovely colour.
hope she feels better soon x x x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Ah the poor little pet!!

Biggles had a cone on the first few days after his neuter- the first day or so he was totally disorientated with it - but he then got so used to it, he could fly around no problem - I actually think that was the worst thing about his neuter!

If she could speak you'd probably get an earful!!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww the little soul.
I always think they look so cute with the lampshades, LOL
They really hate them though and make you feel so sorry.
Hope she feels better soon. x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Poor Lulu! :( She looks so sad with her cone on. Bless her heart. Don't you just wish they knew when Mommy's says, scratching and licking makes you feel worse. Kisses & hugs sweet girl.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
aww poor lulabelle :( I was wondering if you have tried and Oatmeal bath? Ava has bad allergies like lulabelle and i dont want to try it if its going to make her breakout again

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww. Poor little girl. She doesn't look to happy with that on. I hope she'll be able to take it off soon. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, poor baby. She looks so miserable. I really, really hope that the new medicines will work for her. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts