Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just ordered Bella two sweaters from Drs. Foster and Smith. I thought they were adorable and they were XXS so I figured they would fit her based on the dimensions and everything. I had that super excited feeling while waiting for them to come in the mail:) THEN, today the mailman came and knocked on the door with the package!! YAYA! I opened it, looked at it and was like, "Oh no, this will not work. Too big." But I tried it on her anyways...Here's the result..

This is very frustrating!! Haha, any good places to get clothes from that are small? I've tried dog.com, Drs. Foster and Smith, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Petsmart, and local pet stores! It's so cold here so I am trying to find something so that she stays warm!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh goodness, what an adorable sight.. Not trying to make light of getting her sweaters that fit, but the pics of her just make me smile..lol Instead of ordering sweaters, try using a sock and cut out the hole for her little head and legs.. You can buy some pretty colored or even pattern socks.. Deb

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh my too precious!
She is a wee soul.
I love that sweater though, such pretty colours on her.
A sock is a good idea, quite a few folk here have done that.
I got Darla some nice wee things from Doggystylestore but no sure you are in the UK, or if they ship abroad. x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yes, press quote below the post and it will move it to the box where you can add your reply underneath it..

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Can you do up the neck a bit tighter. She will grow...at that age they are still very small.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She looks so adorable in her sweater, even though it's too big. Bless her heart. I'd hang on to them as she will be able to wear them next winter, probably. You can use those nice furry thick socks. Cut the toe out, and cut arm holes. Also try the site that Dahlias Mom posted. You can try Petco too, they have some very small XXS's. Each manufacturer makes their sizes different. :)

I bought Jade a lil jacket from Petco the other day in an XXS. It is T Teeny. I'll post a pic of it for you.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
You can make a sock into a shirt for her.We done that for ours when they were pups.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh bella - you are the cutest thing ever. Brody's tiny little sister. :)

have you tried barkindogclothes.com? She makes all sizes and her prices are reasonable with no shipping. Her site is kind of hard to navigate, lots of pages, but she's a real nice lady.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts