Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mona Lisa turned 6 months old on Sunday and was in shows on Sunday and Monday. I was pleasantly surprised that she walked beautifully!!!!....and she was good on the table too!!! WooHoo!!!! Life is good!!! Up until a week ago, she was walking like a weasel with her back arched :eek: but somehow, she figured it out!! I am so proud of her!

View attachment 7231

Here's my little star.
View attachment 7232

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It looks like you won your class and then went reserve? That's great!! Good luck at the shows, you are off to a great start! :)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Yay Mona Lisa! As I have said before, she is simply beautiful.. but it is wonderful to have the show world recognize what a delightful little girl she is too!! Sincere Congratulations to both of you. Deb

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
beautiful girl!!shes very tiny.how much does she weigh rite now.my male-bailey-is 2.2lbs n is full grown.
Mona Lisa weighs 2 1/2 lbs....she should be 3 to 3 1/2 when she matures.
your 2.2 lb Bailey is adorable!! I love the tinies!!

Congrats!!! She sure is a beauty!! :headbang:
Thanks. I think her personality makes her cuter :p

It looks like you won your class and then went reserve? That's great!! Good luck at the shows, you are off to a great start! :)
She's not entered in another show until May 26th - but that's ok....we'll practice. I'm not into showing big time...just for the fun of it. As long as she enjoys it...we're there :D

Yay Mona Lisa! As I have said before, she is simply beautiful.. but it is wonderful to have the show world recognize what a delightful little girl she is too!! Sincere Congratulations to both of you. Deb
Thanks so much Deb!! I was so surprised at how good she did!!! It was such a fun weekend !!!!!

WOOP!!! :D well done! she is stunning! :D x
Thank you so much! Life is good!!! :happy5:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mona Lisa turned 6 months old on Sunday and was in shows on Sunday and Monday. I was pleasantly surprised that she walked beautifully!!!!....and she was good on the table too!!! WooHoo!!!! Life is good!!! Up until a week ago, she was walking like a weasel with her back arched :eek: but somehow, she figured it out!! I am so proud of her!

View attachment 7231

Here's my little star.
View attachment 7232
Well done both of you,karen

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
She's so cute. And now I know my Finn walks like a weasel or a ferret. Why do they do that? He's like a little old man. I don't care--he's not for show, but I want to say, "Finny, come on now, walk like a young man not an old one."

He also tucks his butt beneath him when he runs. he looks ridiculous!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts