Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys know its been awhile but i just now got my apartment and got everything settled. And my question is Ashley is now 7 months old adn lost a tooth tonite is this normal? I know that they get adult teeth but shouldn't she already have them? :?:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MissMolly said:
Wait do you know if it's a puppy tooth or adult 'cause if its an adult tooth that's not good but if it's a puppy tooth then you're just lucky that she diidn't have to have it pulled. :) Sorry if I'm not making sense I'm kind tired! :)
Well its the first tooth that i've found so im not sure if she has lost some already or not :dontknow:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i know my pit bull was almost 9 months old and still was having some baby teeth coming out. his mouth looked funny, big and little teeth, i said eesh you need braces man! but i didn't have a problem with them, they all came out naturally..... maybe yous just has a few more stragglers that are taking awhile to come out. check her mouth, are there baby teeth left over? are her adult teeth coming in nicely? keep an eye on the spot where she just lost a tooth, notice if a tooth is growing in there....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well my problem with Ashley is she can be sooo hyper at times, and hats having to sit still and be looked over. Almost as much as she hates having a bath! So i cant get a good look i n her mouth to see what is comming in

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Mr. Peepers was about 6 or 7 months old when I found one of his teeth. I think it is probably a baby tooth, but I am no vet. :wink: You are lucky to find one, usually they swallow them like MissMolly said.

I'd love to see a pic of Ashley now! :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts