Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moose has now spent 2 fun filled days with us. Without any doubt he is making himself at home. Hannah, Jasper and Snowball have been doing great with him...not even a single dispute yet. Of course me and the hubby have been shooting lots of pics while we show Moose new things and introduce him to bath time, treat time and most importantly what chewies are. To say the least is has been a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy some of Moose's moments captured in his 1st forever pics.

This is Jasper supervising:

Moose getting to know the variety of chewies in the house:

Getting ready for bed:

Making friends with Piggy:

Hannah and Ralph watching Moose play:

Hannah is telling daddy that Moose is nuts:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pictures....Looks like he fits right in :)
He is doing way better than we expected. Jasper and Hannah bonded so quickly we honestly didn't think we had a chance of another dog working out so well.

Thanks for the kitty compliments....Snowball is a great cat ...so well behaved and full of kitty fun.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
They all are adorable, cute little pack of chi's - looks like I missed a lot... Jasper now has a new 'sister' and 'brother'. Hope all is well :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They all are adorable, cute little pack of chi's - looks like I missed a lot... Jasper now has a new 'sister' and 'brother'. Hope all is well :)
I've missed you Jessica..hope things are well with you to! All is well here thanks for asking;)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I've missed you Jessica..hope things are well with you to! All is well here thanks for asking
Missed you too! Things are good... classes took over my life for a while - but things finally seem to be settling down and I have more free time. I feel like I have so much catching up to do on here.. LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts