Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is how she sleeps...she wiggles her way into her snuggle sack then rolls over on her back. It's pretty cute :)

Practicing being fluffy!

First collar (its a tiny rolled leather one that won't damage her fur...I think she is too exotic looking for pink, so she got yellow)

She loooves to play.

And nom...

I tried to get her to be still for a picture...who was I kidding?

Sooo cute, at least I think so, but, I might be biased.

Profile shot

Still not happy with being still!

Meltdown from staying still lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
There is just way to much cuteness here for one post! I am so in love with her!!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She is sooooooooooo sweet! Love her little shirt too. hehe Adorable! Loving her fluff SO SO much!! You must be having a blast with her!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Adorable, adorable, adorable...what a hoot she is! I love Asia's photos..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yellow is definitely a very flattering colour on her! You should also get a cute little orange flower to clip into her hair, she would look like a little hawaiian beach bum! ^_^

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG Kristi she is so darn cute! My hubby just saw the pics and said if we can find one that looks like her (cute & fluffy & adorable) he'd let me get another chi lol. She's so stinking cute! She looks like she has an amazing adorable personality to boot.

·
Registered
894 Posts
She is so fluffy!!! I love her. Where'd you get your collar? I got a crappy LuLu pink hearts one from Wal-Mart and I hate it so I don't have her wear it. That looks nice and pretty comfy!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's an auburn rolled leather collar, the smallest size, I got it off of ebay too...they are sorta pricey at $20 a piece, and really only LC pups need the rolled leather ones. My "favorite" collars that are $20 and last forever, for my SC pups, are these: Signature Leather Crystal Dog Collars

On e-bay you can find lots of cute little collars too. The Lupine ones last forever, and are guaranteed, even if your pup chews them up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts