Chihuahua People Forum banner

More ASIA!!!

2K views 34 replies 32 participants last post by  bayoumah 
#1 ·

This is how she sleeps...she wiggles her way into her snuggle sack then rolls over on her back. It's pretty cute :)

Practicing being fluffy!

First collar (its a tiny rolled leather one that won't damage her fur...I think she is too exotic looking for pink, so she got yellow)

She loooves to play.

And nom...

I tried to get her to be still for a picture...who was I kidding?

Sooo cute, at least I think so, but, I might be biased.

Profile shot

Still not happy with being still!

Meltdown from staying still lol.

See less See more
#5 ·
Adorable, adorable, adorable...what a hoot she is! I love Asia's photos..

#7 ·
OMG Kristi she is so darn cute! My hubby just saw the pics and said if we can find one that looks like her (cute & fluffy & adorable) he'd let me get another chi lol. She's so stinking cute! She looks like she has an amazing adorable personality to boot.

#14 ·
It's an auburn rolled leather collar, the smallest size, I got it off of ebay too...they are sorta pricey at $20 a piece, and really only LC pups need the rolled leather ones. My "favorite" collars that are $20 and last forever, for my SC pups, are these: Signature Leather Crystal Dog Collars

On e-bay you can find lots of cute little collars too. The Lupine ones last forever, and are guaranteed, even if your pup chews them up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.