Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we went to the beach again o satuarday cause the weather has been lovely here in scotland over this weekend it was really warm and im afraid we all got sunburnt silly us
it was a good day zac and honey love the beach xxx:coolwink:

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Very Cute!!! I love Honey's black eyes - like the mask of Zorro!

We had a great day here too!! Summer has arrived - Yayyyy! (it only took a couple of years!)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I love the pics. I love Zac and Honey. I think you should get them sunglasses. ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww honey so cute! looks like she likes sitting in the sand more then the blanket ;) i love the nose looking down picture! very nice

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Great pics Mandy! Zac and Honey seem to really love the beach.
Their so cute:)!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awwww honey so cute! looks like she likes sitting in the sand more then the blanket i love the nose looking down picture! very nice
yes sh loved rubbing herself in the sand especially when she came out the water thanks for the nice comment x

Great pics Mandy! Zac and Honey seem to really love the beach.
Their so cute!
thanks lisa yeah they really love the beach they get so excited#

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great pics, thanks for sharing! We have had fantastic weather this weekend as well, so funny cause this morn everyone came into work all sunburnt! First bit of sun and we are all out in it!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What sweethearts!!!They love the sun too!:coolwink:
thank you they do love the sun i made a shaded bit for them but they wanted to be in the sun i kept taking them down for a dip in the sea to cool them down x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts