Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took another pic of Bella's tummy... She is getting so big now! she has gone from 5lbs to 6lbs 10 oz!!!

Pre-pregnancy

around 4 weeks

6 1/2 weeks

·
Registered
700 Posts
she looks really good!
has pregnancy changed her personality/activity level alot? I would like to know what changes your recognized as shes gone through her pregnancy.
cant wait to see the pups!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she looks really good!
has pregnancy changed her personality/activity level alot? I would like to know what changes your recognized as shes gone through her pregnancy.
cant wait to see the pups!
Her personality has changed a lot. She is more loving with the family but more weary of strangers. She doesn't bite or growl but she will go get in her bed when strange people come around and only warm up after a few minutes when she used to be very outgoing.

Just in the past week and a half have I noticed a major change in her activity level. She can't run anymore. The tum seems to get in the way and she spends a lot more time sleeping, eating and grooming herself.

Plus she has started the cutest habit of groaning when she is trying to get comfortable, just like I remember feeling when I was large in my pregnancies... She's just more vocal about it! lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts