Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't kill me but I have more pictures that I wanted to share.
Enjoy! :D

I ♥ him. These two weeks can't come soon enough. :?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
O.k. Courtney, you're killing me with his cuteness!!!! You know when you get him, you're going to have to post tons of pics to fill the cuteness quota!! :D

I want more pics, more pics, more pics!!! :protest:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure everyone is getting sick of me posting pictures of him.
They are probably all sitting at home saying "ENOUGH ALREADY!!" :roll:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Teddy's mom said:
WOW :shock: Is he cute!! :D I never get tired of seeing everyone's pictures! :wink:
Neither do i :) Especially someone as cute as "brutus". Can I Chi-nap him? he'd match weazle perfectly :D

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kipbug said:
Can I Chi-nap him? he'd match weazle perfectly :D
Um, no! :lol:
He & Weazel do like alike. I am really happy about that because I always secretly lusted after Weazle!!! :lol: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you all think he looks on the smaller side? The breeder said that he's just around a pound and he's 8 weeks! According to the weight chart, that'd make him around 3-4 lbs full grown!?!?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
He does sound like he's going to be a little guy. :wink:

Have you decided to keep the name Brutus?

And by the way, I don't think anyone could get tired of seeing pics of him! He's just too precious!! :love5:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
chihuahua lover said:
kipbug said:
Can I Chi-nap him? he'd match weazle perfectly :D
Um, no! :lol:
He & Weazel do like alike. I am really happy about that because I always secretly lusted after Weazle!!! :lol: 8) :lol:
Well... you can't blame me for trying :D It's too bad that we don't live near each other so that they can play together. It's kinda funny that weazle has his own fans :D I don't think i've ever known anyone that popular... lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
OK there are never enough pictures of this little guy I love him sooo have you decided on the name?? or have I missed a thread

BTW OT I'm a weazle fan ;)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nemochi said:
OK there are never enough pictures of this little guy I love him sooo have you decided on the name?? or have I missed a thread

Thanks!!
No, we haven't decided on a name.
Any suggestions.. I'm open to Disney names.. hint, hint! :wink: I'm just not good at thinking of them.

I'll beat ya for Weazle's top fan!! ha ha!! #1 Weazle fan here!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
chihuahua lover said:
nemochi said:

Thanks!!
No, we haven't decided on a name.
Any suggestions.. I'm open to Disney names.. hint, hint! :wink: I'm just not good at thinking of them.

I'll beat ya for Weazle's top fan!! ha ha!! #1 Weazle fan here!!
Weazle even has people fighting over him :shock: wow... lol.. I'm starting to get jealous of my own dog... lol. by the way, I love your signature block. It is too adorable. Disney Names... Hmm... Nemochi is probably better at this than I am, but how about Chip (or Dale), Balto (he's a grey wolf), Tramp (from Lady and the Tramp), Benji, Mr. Whiskers... I know how hard it is to pick a name... lol.. it took me a loong time to get weazle's name right... but once you find it, you'll know. I'm not sure about Koda, since we already have a Koda on the boards.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts