Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a fantastic time playing with my new camera this weekend. Shots aren't always coming out quite as I'd like, but on the whole, I'm pleased with some of the pictures I've got. Apologies for how many I've posted - I got a bit carried away! :eek:

A rare photo of all four together:

Elegant profiles:

An action shot:

Frodo's BFF, Misty:

My beautiful park:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Such beautiful pictures! I love the group shot, you have a gorgeous pack!! Keep snapping away, I totally know how you feel! I wanted to take pictures of everything when I got my camera and I still do!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, ladies! I will be boring you with many more, I'm sure. I'm really enjoying my camera: it's the first time I've ever bought anything half decent, and I can never have too many pictures of my babies. The photo of the four of them is a little miracle, as it's the first - and so far only - time they've all stayed still when I've picked up the camera. Normally somebody wanders off, or moves.....

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ness♥Bella;2035553 said:
Beautiful pictures and beautiful babies. What camera do you have?
Thank you! The camera's nothing special: a Fujifilm Finepix S4800. I didn't want to get something that I found too complicated to use. So far, though, I'm delighted with the results. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts